Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

LeaJovi 08-25-2013 06:01 AM

This thread could continue normally with the use of TL;DR

dianeee 08-25-2013 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1151046)
I am not sure what's worse. Over analyzing a situation in a thread dedicated to that situation or amassing over one hundred posts in that thread telling people how sad the over analyzing is. In fact I do know what's worse.

That Jessy guy is obviously invested in the situation and is talking about it, some of it is boring to me so I don't read it, other things are worth a look. Why does it offend some people that others are interested in this?

As it seems standard to judge people's contribution, I have made 60+ posts, so I guess that makes me even less interested than the ones who say they aren't interested but have posted loads in this thread.

"jessy" is a guy??

Elvistico 08-25-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rino (Post 1151001)
I have the most respect for Tico,he had problems to in the past and look where the man is now. He's still playing with a passion beyond believe at that age. So ,Jon and Richie, give the fans what they deserve. And what Phil concerns: They are two total different players,but BJ doesn't sounds like BJ with Phil on guitar,you have to agree with that.I think,the most important question is: what will happen after the tour?????? I don't think Phil will stay on,so they are a short of a guitarplayer,anyone interested??;);)

We all know what happend with Guns n roses when Slash left,downhill sins!!!

BJ without sambora has good chance to go downhill like guns n roses. Although it will only speed up the next album cause jon will want to prove the world he is Bon Jovi and that he is relevant.

Phil replacing sambora live is one thing but he can not be be replaced in studio when it comes down to comes down to creative input. One can say of course that his input in last records was probably close to zero.

golittleperson 08-25-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151031)
For whoever might be interested. It's easy, really. I keep reading time and time again about how it's boring to read certain posts or how some posts are okay while others are not or how we shouldn't care... The thing is simple: this is a thread about Richie not being on tour and all the drama that goes along with it. People here will post about Richie not being on tour and all the drama that goes along with it. Some people will judge others for their unfounded theories full of "over-analyzing", yet here I am posting simple facts (trivial or not, important or not, it's up to the reader, but still relevant) providing links to sources and I'm criticized anyway (and I'm not sure I understand why, by the way).

Agree, some only want "official" BJ or Sambora release but for now all we have is twitt world, Sambos new press/pr/partners whatever they are and have become, Matt (who's now gone). Then there are the "articles", most realize NOT factual but open to discussion IMO.
As I posted a few pages back as a public service announcement, especially to the one who "found me annoying", you can go to profile and ignore a poster on here or simply read over it.

angelsambo 08-25-2013 03:07 PM

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11050844.htm

jessycardy 08-25-2013 03:31 PM

I've read on the web that Richie denied the split on the "Daily Mirror", but some people and websites never cite sources to save their lives, and I can't seem to find anything. Are they just mixing up new and old interviews or did Richie really speak out?

dianeee 08-25-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151074)
I've read on the web that Richie denied the split on the "Daily Mirror", but some people and websites never cite sources to save their lives, and I can't seem to find anything. Are they just mixing up new and old interviews or did Richie really speak out?

I realize on this board that if you are not a known or frequent poster, that questions and comments get passed right over and just generally ignored, but that was a serious question, and not meant in any way to stir things up, I was just wondering if you were male or female?

JoviForever 08-25-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151074)

There is nothing in the Mirror today or on their website. I do wonder where people find their 'sources'!

samboraisgodUK 08-25-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianeee (Post 1151076)
I realize on this board that if you are not a known or frequent poster, that questions and comments get passed right over and just generally ignored, but that was a serious question, and not meant in any way to stir things up, I was just wondering if you were male or female?

25 posts?! Pfft!

In other developments I've never seen your name spelt with three e's before, how imaginative.

WillRunForChocolate 08-25-2013 06:43 PM

Interesting (or not) I just visited the Bon Jovi website to check the times for the concert stream today. They have cell phone and desktop wallpaper for download - featuring 3 band members. This is the first time I have seen anything "official" eliminating Richie.

Not to stir the pot anymore than it's already been stirred, but I think it's totally appropriate. Richie has obviously decided his other pursuits are more important.