Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sissy3 08-27-2013 03:56 PM

No, Richie! Just nooooooooooooooooo! (and this from someone who's addicted to QVC shopping network. LOL) I don't want to see my rock stars hawking clothes on tv. Takes some of the magic away.

CKatz 08-27-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1151208)
No, Richie! Just nooooooooooooooooo! (and this from someone who's addicted to QVC shopping network. LOL) I don't want to see my rock stars hawking clothes on tv. Takes some of the magic away.

It's better than hawking the music on QVC... Now THAT took whatever little bit of magic Bounce had away. :p

JoviJovi 08-27-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1151209)
It's better than hawking the music on QVC... Now THAT took whatever little bit of magic Bounce had away. :p

Um, no, this is far worse.

CKatz 08-27-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1151210)
Um, no, this is far worse.

Yet, you watched it. For people who don't care for his fashion line, you all pay a lot of attention to it.:rolleyes:

semigoodlookin 08-27-2013 04:33 PM

That is a bit of a slap in the face for those who say Richie looks good. And for the ones who say Lund is attractive.

jessycardy 08-27-2013 04:33 PM

I couldn't give two flying rat's asses about the fashion line, the reason I would watch a 2-minute video like that is because one of my absolute idols is in it. And to me, it's devastating to see. Is it that hard to comprehend? Would everyone just stop this useless idiotic versus match and start taking things for what they are? We're all here for the same reason: we love Bon Jovi and we love that guy that's been away from Bon Jovi for 5 months. We all want the best for him and the band. End of ****in' story.

JoviJovi 08-27-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1151211)
Yet, you watched it. For people who don't care for his fashion line, you all pay a lot of attention to it.:rolleyes:

Sure did. It's hard to look away from a train wreck

CKatz 08-27-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1151216)
Sure did. It's hard to look away from a train wreck

I know, that's why it's so hard to tear myself away from this thread... and the band.

jovifan93 08-27-2013 04:57 PM

Anyone else think his face looks a little "rounder", like he's been drinking again (that combined with obvious (mis)use of botox, which I guess you have to take in the fashion business to stay relevant (pun intended ;))? Man, that sucks.

I seriously start to believe he's fallen off the waggon again, no matter what he says. At least he's not totally sane, that should be obvious...

Sissy3 08-27-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1151209)

And due to my QVC/Jovi addiction, I remember the Bounce episode. :)