Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

CKatz 08-27-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1151228)
Nobody cares about the fashion line, that's why nobody knows. The only reason people have interest now is because its the only avenue they have to see what's up with Richie.

And those same people call Nikki "Yoko" and complain about how she's profitting from the current situation, but they give her (and Sean) attention anyway.... How dumb is that?

jessycardy 08-27-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1151232)
And those same people call Nikki "Yoko" and complain about how she's profitting from the current situation, but they give her (and Sean) attention anyway.... How dumb is that?

Nobody gives them attention, they desperately seize it.

JoviJovi 08-27-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1151232)

The only time the attention will matter is if it turns into dollars for the line. That's not going to happen. And Nikki has earned her Yoko nickname proudly.

CKatz 08-27-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151233)
Nobody gives them attention, they desperately seize it.

Umm, half of this thread is about them.

CKatz 08-27-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1151234)
The only time the attention will matter is if it turns into dollars for the line. That's not going to happen.

And you know this how?

You're nothing unless you're talked about. And this line is being talked about to death...by the same people who are rooting for it to fail.

jessycardy 08-27-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1151236)
Umm, half of this thread is about them.

That's what I'm saying. Nobody gives them the attention, they just take it and hold onto it for dear life. Half of this thread is about them for a damn good reason. I wish we could have just gone on ignoring their existence like we did before April, but we weren't allowed to, because they decided to throw themselves down our ****in' throat repeatedly and never give it a rest. You seem to be making this all about the fashion line, the point is it's not and it's obvious to everyone. I'm so tired of having to repeat the same thing over and over, but here, for the hundredth time: they're getting involved in the band's matters, and that's what's wrong and not acceptable, not their thing for fashion or anything else, who cares!

Sissy3 08-27-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151231)
He did bring it with him to Japan, though.

He needs to ditch that little pork pie number and go back to the SRV style, black hat. Now that was a look I loved. :D

jessycardy 08-27-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1151239)
He needs to ditch that little pork pie number and go back to the SRV style, black hat. Now that was a look I loved. :D

That was the greatest thing on Earth... Time and time again I would just look at him and think: "that's the definition of cool!".

golittleperson 08-27-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151238)
That's what I'm saying. Nobody gives them the attention, they just take it and hold onto it for dear life. Half of this thread is about them for a damn good reason. I wish we could have just gone on ignoring their existence like we did before April, but we weren't allowed to, because they decided to throw themselves down our ****in' throat repeatedly and never give it a rest. You seem to be making this all about the fashion line, the point is it's not and it's obvious to everyone. I'm so tired of having to repeat the same thing over and over, but here, for the hundredth time: they're getting involved in the band's matters, and that's what's wrong and not acceptable, not their thing for fashion or anything else, who cares!

I never could have said it that well. Never cared IF Richie had a fashion business until it appears to have taken over all things Sambora. Miss the guitar man.

JoviForever 08-27-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounce442 (Post 1151190)
It is really hard for me to believe that they still haven't posted an official statement... and not so much as a Tweet from Richie. This has been pretty big news for 3 days now and still nothing. In fact the only quasi-spokesperson for band left Twitter.

Isn't it funny that before the latest rumour Richie was tweeting all sorts of nonsensical crap but since then he hasn't said a word!
Silence speaks volumes I guess!