Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 09-02-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1151559)
Unless this is the new Richie replacement I fail to see why it belongs here in this thread :D

Well, it does more than your trolling. ;)

LeaJovi 09-02-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151561)
Well, it does more than your trolling. ;)

Touche. I will add a video then:

Becky 09-02-2013 07:14 PM

I've grown somewhat bored of this whole thing. I wish they'd just announce officially that Richie is out and move on. What's the next goal? 2,000 pages? And we probably won't have anything official by then either. Last night I dreamed that Jon was playing keyboards and Dave was playing guitar. :lol: Also, they were incorporating a magic act into the show and faith healing. It was a hell of a show in my head.

jessycardy 09-02-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1151563)
I've grown somewhat bored of this whole thing. I wish they'd just announce officially that Richie is out and move on. What's the next goal? 2,000 pages? And we probably won't have anything official by then either. Last night I dreamed that Jon was playing keyboards and Dave was playing guitar. :lol: Also, they were incorporating a magic act into the show and faith healing. It was a hell of a show in my head.

Months ago, when this whole thing hadn't long started, I dreamed that there was this Bon Jovi show and David was playing some dubstep crap. I think there was something else in my dream, but I can't remember. It felt a little like a nightmare.

Your dream is the shit, though. Were they still playing rock music?

Becky 09-02-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151564)
Your dream is the shit, though. Were they still playing rock music?

Yeah, it sounded great. It really was a big party and like a religious experience, especially with the faith healing! LOL

Ruggy 09-02-2013 10:14 PM

The baw's burst. Just announce it and be done with it.

The Rock 09-02-2013 10:59 PM

They dragged it too long and handled the whole thing terribly. Now no one cares, if he is out or not. The majority know that he is out and so any official statement now is like an anticlimactic who cares. If they had announced it sooner. I think the reaction would have been better. Now with Richie's tweets, the fashion line, rumorfix, Sean, Nikki and hearing it from magazines while the official band page only care about gold bags with Bon Jovi written on them? Its a big who gives a ****. Its is sad that this is how the end of Bon Jovi is going to be. A big **** up.

Javier 09-03-2013 12:41 AM

Richie should do a Doritos commercial....

Sissy3 09-03-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1151566)
Yeah, it sounded great. It really was a big party and like a religious experience, especially with the faith healing! LOL

Sounds like you were at Jonny's Church of Rock n Roll. As for the faith healing part, were they singing LYHOM? ;)

jovifan93 09-03-2013 10:07 AM

Talking about dreams... This night, I dreamed that on the official page, there was a section "Albums by band members" and there were The Drill's albums in there, so I looked at another section where the band members were listed, and it said Phil X on guitar and funnily Richie Sambora as previous and current member. Guess my mind couldn't decide if he's out or not ;)