Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Matrix15 09-03-2013 10:24 PM

UPDATE:

My source says that the official announcement of Richie leaving is being postponed until the end of the tour. At this point, Jon is planning to go on Ellen and reveal he actually lost his hair 17 years ago and has been wearing a toupee all this time. He will announce that, with Richie's departure, to avoid naming issues, they will now be touring under the name "Bald Jovi" and Bobbie will play lead sitar (There will no longer even be a lead guitarist, to avoid paying any royalties to Richie whatsoever).

I've also heard that Richie and Nikki will start going by the combined name of "Ricki". Ricki lake is considering legal action.

heart&dagger 09-04-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1151519)
There's people that do this, not necessarily because they have more to say on that specific topic but just that, there's always more to say. Kind of like a way of saying, until next time. The day I end my messages with a single period, is the day I'm sure it's going to be my last message ever :p.......

Thank you, finally someone who writes and thinks as I do...

heart&dagger 09-04-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1151529)
I don't see a hidden message. Richie?Bon Jovi has always been very popular in Japan. I went there a few years ago and my BIL's GF is Japanese and I can say without any doubt that the Japanese are very polite and lovely people. I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Well said and very true. Look how the Japanese people handled the Tsunami. The *class* some of those older folks showed, shortly after that event and years later, is unforgettable to me. Most Americans cannot even handle losing a 2nd home, without unending whining and begging for help from the government. The Japanese are in class of which we should all aspire to be in...

JoviJovi 09-04-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heart†1151585
Well said and very true. Look how the Japanese people handled the Tsunami. The *class* some of those older folks showed, shortly after that event and years later, is unforgettable to me. Most Americans cannot even handle losing a 2nd home, without unending whining and begging for help from the government.Japanese are in class of which we should all aspire to be in...

Seriously?? That is so unnecessary to compare anybody that has lost everything due to a natural disaster.

How about if Japan is so great, why don't they figure out how to stop nuclear waste spilling out of Fukushima and destroying the environment and have enough class not to lie about it?

dianeee 09-04-2013 04:15 AM

Well it's looking like this thread is dead in the water. Either people just don't give a crap anymore or it's run it's course....or both. I must admit I have lost hope of Richie returning and it totally bums me out.

jessycardy 09-04-2013 04:54 AM

Richie has just tweeted (it's weird when you check on Twitter and you find this was posted 30 seconds ago):

"Hey guys just back from Tokyo. Wanna thank the Japanese people their hospitality and graciousness....my gratitude..."

( https://twitter.com/TheRealSambora/s...88681633054722 )

JoviJovi 09-04-2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1151592)
Richie has just tweeted (it's weird when you check on Twitter and you find this was posted 30 seconds ago):

"Hey guys just back from Tokyo. Wanna thank the Japanese people their hospitality and graciousness....my gratitude..."

( https://twitter.com/TheRealSambora/s...88681633054722 )

So random Japanese people have gotten more acknowledgement from the man than his bands fans have gotten since this all started.

Tooka 09-04-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 1151583)
I've also heard that Richie and Nikki will start going by the combined name of "Ricki". Ricki lake is considering legal action.

Seems BB King was right after-all :D

jovigirloz 09-04-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1151593)
So random Japanese people have gotten more acknowledgement from the man than his bands fans have gotten since this all started.

They may not be random, they are probably fans of the band too.

JoviJovi 09-04-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1151603)
They may not be random, they are probably fans of the band too.

They may be, but he was there for fashion, so I am more inclined to believe that his shout out was for those involved with that. Whether or not they may be Bon Jovi fans is incidental.

My point was he hasn't addressed Bon Jovi fans since this mess started.