Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

SadieLady 09-05-2013 06:35 PM

Now what???

Richie Sambora ‏@TheRealSambora 18m
I urge every artist to look into the past and into the future. Remain always with 1 foot in the present ....
Expand

JoviJovi 09-05-2013 06:47 PM

Just more cryptic crap.

danfan 09-05-2013 07:15 PM

I'm actually glad Richie is acting like a high school girl trying to get the attention of her ex-boyfriend. It's making the loss of his immature ass a hell of a lot easier to take, and I'm starting to get over it.

danfan 09-05-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1151656)
No worries ?! **** u Sambora .

Exactly.

What a damn egotistical prick.

There's no 2 sides to this thing anymore. Jon can be an ass and he's not being fair to the fans by staying silent, but at least he's acting like a professional adult.

alois 09-05-2013 07:20 PM

funny reply from Jeff Kazee

I urge every artist to look into the past and into the future. Remain always with 1 foot in the present ....
jeff kazee ‏@jeffkazee
@TheRealSambora That's called Twister, Maestro.

Kiwi78 09-05-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1151673)
Exactly.

There's no 2 sides to this thing anymore. Jon can be an ass and he's not being fair to the fans by staying silent, but at least he's acting like a professional adult.

Agree with you and the reference re the girlfriend trying to get the attention of an ex boyfriend is right on the money.

And agree re Jon. However I don't think he can say much bound as the CEO, well he certainly can't say what Richies issue is. But surely it's time for him to put pressure on the situation so there can be a statement made. And sadly at this point I wouldn't really even care what it was.

Sissy3 09-05-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1151672)
I'm actually glad Richie is acting like a high school girl trying to get the attention of her ex-boyfriend. It's making the loss of his immature ass a hell of a lot easier to take, and I'm starting to get over it.

This made me laugh because I thought about the breakup of their "bromance." Maybe we'll eventually get some retrospective songs from Jon because of it. :)

WillRunForChocolate 09-05-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1151672)

Exactly! I'm tired I'd the drama and it's time to move on. It's sad that things had to end this way but Richie no longer gets any sympathy from me.

faith1985 09-05-2013 08:46 PM

I am just sad that what made this band special to me will be gone forever if Richie is really gone for good and I don't care for the childish acting.
It was Jon and Richie who put up some great pieces together live and sometimes in the studio. No matter what everybody says, Phil X cannot replace Richie in regard to those moments.

The Rock 09-05-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1151673)
Exactly.

Jon is not allowed to talk or he can be sued. This is on Richie's shoulders and we all can see what he is rambling on about.