Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

golittleperson 09-09-2013 09:20 PM

Joel Roman ‏@DoubleOhJoe 2h
#jerseymikes and football with a happy and healthy @therealsambora #sundayfunday
Expand Reply
Retweet
Favorited
More

If anyone cares. Only Richie info I've seen lately. I think we're all winding down as the final leg starts tomorrow. BJ has added more dates in Oct???

JoviJovi 09-09-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1151912)
#jerseymikes and football with a happy and healthy @therealsambora #sundayfunday
Expand Reply
Retweet
Favorited
More

If anyone cares. Only Richie info I've seen lately. I think we're all winding down as the final leg starts tomorrow. BJ has added more dates in Oct???

Glad he's relaxing and taking a load off. All that Jammin with fabric can be exhausting I'm sure!

Aaaannyway, yes, they have added a few Oct dates
and another show in Toronto in Nov.

MrNickel 09-09-2013 10:31 PM

When you look at this interview, it sums up the whole WAN era.

JoviJovi 09-09-2013 11:23 PM

Can someone please explain to those morons that viral status is not a number? There is no magic number that makes a video viral. Viral status occurs when the video is passed around and people can't help but watch it, and pass it on. its not the same people watching a video 100,000 times.

These women are truly embarrassing.

golittleperson 09-09-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1151918)
Gay Lynn Reese posted to Discover Richie Sambora
9.9 Marvelous Sambora Monday! Looks like we are getting close to viral status for "Come Back as Me"! That will be the biggest gift we can give Richie right now. Keep listening & get those hits up there! Hugs!

patronizing much ? biggest gift they can given him is HONEST VIEWS & not some stupid girlyfans taking it turns to hit play over & again :rolleyes: jeez...

People must not understand how if/ever money from ads is made on You Tube. That goes to the Lunds - IF I want to see it I will intentionally hit one of the now fan made videos on there. So tired of arguing this point (Lund, Borg period) and I doubt Richie sees the big picture, can't imagine him here, for example where there is a variety of opinions. His PR seems to direct everything he does of late. Poorly.

The Rock 09-10-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1151912)

If that is not a dig at the Jovi team, I don't know what is. He just had to add happy and healthy.

SuperBrad 09-10-2013 12:30 AM

Is Sambora on a plane to mexico rite now ? .....Lie to me ....

golittleperson 09-10-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1151936)
Is Sambora on a plane to mexico rite now ? .....Lie to me ....

I could never lie with a straight face: but Phil X just tweeted: sounds like he might be on the plane and " by the see you soon" the Oct. date back there also. I guess Richie could be in the luggage somewhere. But he will be flying soon, I'll bet as London fashion week starts the 13th and Nikki said...

Lets face it, we have nothing official they have let the tabloids tell the fans that Richie is off the tour. How tacky can we go. That will eventually make 2 staples centers he missed, bet that one ouches. Still wonder with all the Oct. dates now how Phil's new wife feels about him being on the road with the baby due in Oct. On a practical side, money coming in and planes fly fast.

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 21m
hello Dallas. bye Dallas. see you soon.
Collapse Reply
Retweet
Favorite
More

Bill23 09-10-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1151939)
I could never lie with a straight face: but Phil X just tweeted: sounds like he might be on the plane and " by the see you soon" the Oct. date back there also. I guess Richie could be in the luggage somewhere. But he will be flying soon, I'll bet as London fashion week starts the 13th and Nikki said...

Lets face it, we have nothing official they have let the tabloids tell the fans that Richie is off the tour. How tacky can we go. That will eventually make 2 staples centers he missed, bet that one ouches. Still wonder with all the Oct. dates now how Phil's new wife feels about him being on the road with the baby due in Oct. On a practical side, money coming in and planes fly fast.

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 21m
hello Dallas. bye Dallas. see you soon.
Collapse Reply
Retweet
Favorite
More

The baby/wife thing will be fine I'm sure. It's 2013- they can schedule the delivery (induce labor/C-section) and most of October is a 1 hour private jet (PJ) from the show city to LA (where X resides). He can use JBJ's PJ or line one up for between shows. It'll be fine.

Matrix15 09-10-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill23 (Post 1151941)
The baby/wife thing will be fine I'm sure. It's 2013- they can schedule the delivery (induce labor/C-section) and most of October is a 1 hour private jet (PJ) from the show city to LA (where X resides). He can use JBJ's PJ or line one up for between shows. It'll be fine.

Phil X is having a baby? Nice one, he's seems cool. Maybe Tico can sell him some baby clothes.