Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Kev 07-26-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1180658)
What are all the new orange hyperlinked words throughout everyone's posts?? :confused:

Peter is trying out new ads. This is aimed at keeping the board alive and paying for server costs etc.

DestinationJovi 07-26-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev (Post 1180665)
Peter is trying out new ads. This is aimed at keeping the board alive and paying for server costs etc.

Thanks Kev.

Kathleen 07-27-2014 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1180661)

These are so-called infolinks. At first I thought my PC was infected with malware, but it seems to be on this forum only. I've no idea whether or even why one of the mods decided to use this?!
But, if you use Google Chrome, you can use the extension AdBlock which cuts it out just fine (I'm sure other add-ons in different browsers fulfill the same purpose).

AdBlock plus works with Firefox to do the same thing.

DevilsSon 07-30-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1180693)
AdBlock plus works with Firefox to do the same thing.

sorry if late. just noticed this. You can also just click on the question mark and then turn them off.

heart&dagger 07-30-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 1180746)
sorry if late. just noticed this. You can also just click on the question mark and then turn them off.

Worked like a charm, many thanks...

Lucas_Roli 08-07-2014 12:05 PM

What do you guys think,if there will be a next tour is there any chance that the band will perform some songs from the NJ demos?
I would really love to hear a live version of Backdoor To Heaven although I highly doubt that Jon could pull that song off live. Also House of Fire would be really nice to hear live.

liljovi93 08-07-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1180982)
What do you guys think,if there will be a next tour is there any chance that the band will perform some songs from the NJ demos?
I would really love to hear a live version of Backdoor To Heaven although I highly doubt that Jon could pull that song off live. Also House of Fire would be really nice to hear live.

Highly unlikely.

rolo_tomachi 08-07-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1180982)

I do not think so. I'd be surprised if they keep playing some song of What About Now.

Lucas_Roli 08-13-2014 12:02 PM

Can someone with the booklet please tell me what Jon says toward the end of Backdoor To Heaven? Here is what I understand :
You gotta let me in,let me in,let me in the backdoor to Heaven
Halfway to paradise,you're my backdoor to heaven,oh baby let me in heaven
Through your heart,your soul,your kiss,your mine,my soul,my angel(i'm not sure about this one)
My kiss,your lips,alright(not sure about this one either)

I would really appreciate it :D

Ghostorm 08-13-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1181165)
Can someone with the booklet please tell me what Jon says toward the end of Backdoor To Heaven? Here is what I understand :
You gotta let me in,let me in,let me in the backdoor to Heaven
Halfway to paradise,you're my backdoor to heaven,oh baby let me in heaven
Through your heart,your soul,your kiss,your mine,my soul,my angel(i'm not sure about this one)
My kiss,your lips,alright(not sure about this one either)

I would really appreciate it :D

You gotta let me in, let me in, let me in
The backdoor to heaven
Halfway to paradise
You're my backdoor to heaven
Oh baby, let me in, yeah

In your heart, your soul, your kiss
Your mind, my soul, my everything
My kiss, your lips ...