Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

semigoodlookin 09-19-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slakk (Post 1152575)
I would not be so sure of that - Richie and his people have been fueling the rumor mill and Jon is a control freak. In order for Richie to come back:

A- Tico and David would have to force the issue (no Richie no Bon Jovi)
B- Jon would have to admit he needs Richie (not gonna happen)
C- Richie crawl back and agree (not gonna happen)
D -Richie, Tico, David and Jon get in a room act like adults and work this out

Pick which one you like

I think all four of those are possible actually, only after the tour though. If I had to choose the most likely it would be C or D.

golittleperson 09-19-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slakk (Post 1152575)
I would not be so sure of that - Richie and his people have been fueling the rumor mill and Jon is a control freak. In order for Richie to come back:

A- Tico and David would have to force the issue (no Richie no Bon Jovi)
B- Jon would have to admit he needs Richie (not gonna happen)
C- Richie crawl back and agree (not gonna happen)
D -Richie, Tico, David and Jon get in a room act like adults and work this out

Pick which one you like

I would like to hope for D - but I think as much water is over this bridge it will be some time in coming. Especially the Jon/Richie in that room acting like adults.

Also this is Richies tweet from about midnight pacific time:
Richie Sambora ‏@TheRealSambora 8h
Thanks for all the well wishes and support for the Aftermath album. Very much appriciated...

Fans have been talking about the anniversary all month, and like it or not, agree or disagree he had to say something. Just like other posts on this page, he is damned if he does, damned if he does not. This has gone on for so long with such tabloid press that someone will be pissed if he single handedly cured cancer and ends world hunger in one sweep. I feel he has created a lot of the negativity or allowed it to grow like a fungus but in reality, we still don't know the personal reason he missed that first show in April. I was reading on Tico since his health scare and found an interview with him on the Euro leg when even he mentions Richies health? Just don't know what to think anymore myself. Adore my guitar man........hate all this mess.

Stiggy 09-19-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1152582)
I would like to hope for D - but I think as much water is over this bridge it will be some time in coming. Especially the Jon/Richie in that room acting like adults.

Also this is Richies tweet from about midnight pacific time:
Thanks for all the well wishes and support for the Aftermath album. Very much appriciated...

Fans have been talking about the anniversary all month, and like it or not, agree or disagree he had to say something. Just like other posts on this page, he is damned if he does, damned if he does not. This has gone on for so long with such tabloid press that someone will be pissed if he single handedly cured cancer and ends world hunger in one sweep. I feel he has created a lot of the negativity or allowed it to grow like a fungus but in reality, we still don't know the personal reason he missed that first show in April. I was reading on Tico since his health scare and found an interview with him on the Euro leg when even he mentions Richies health? Just don't know what to think anymore myself. Adore my guitar man........hate all this mess.

i guess the original problem he walked out could now have passed & there are more problems & issues ?

golittleperson 09-19-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1152583)
i guess the original problem he walked out could now have passed & there are more problems & issues ?

I tend to agree.

Panda 09-19-2013 07:07 PM

Just when you think this topic can't go any further down the drain.

JoviForever 09-19-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1152561)
I haven't seen anything about an official calendar coming out. Where did you see that?

http://danilo.com/Shop/Music-Calenda...-2014-Calendar

liljovi93 09-19-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1152606)

Cool! Thanks.

rocknation 09-19-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1152582)
...Richies tweet from about midnight pacific time (9/19/2013):

Verrrry interesting, like he's closing out the books on something. Maybe what happened with Tico -- or, more to the point, what COULD have happened with Tico -- is getting everyone's priorities straightened out...

Javier 09-20-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 1152558)
Phil X records a lot of songs for his own projects as well. I think it's much more likely he's working on The Drills' album than on Bon Jovi.

Ice

God knows I admire the guy and have every Drills song but, they could write, record and release a new 6 song EP in a matter of 2-3 days..... Also, He's a session musician, he could be called to do any number of things for just about anybody....

idbl_fanatic 09-20-2013 07:18 PM

http://www.bonjovi.com/en/news/61766...o#.UjyDP3Pjn88