Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

GabrielC 10-11-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joriile (Post 1154431)
Luke Ebbin just twittered this

Luke Ebbin ‏@Lukeebbin 26m
Looking forward to getting the band back together for the big @dreamfound gala. @TheRealSambora @mattrollings88 @Curtschneid

Looking forward to it too! Maybe after Richie saw all that he did in twitter, maybe he will play something from a Soundtrack or US, but I doubt it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luceknight (Post 1154424)
did u guys ****ing see the ****ing cover they just updated on the official facebook page?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...61719244_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0821999&type=1

JFC looks like a really bad photoshop someone angry did to say "HEY HE'S GONE OK? HERE...HAVE OUR NEW BAND NOW"

Err, not trying to cause a shitstorm, but anyone noticed that little guitar player in the left, between the "band" photo and Jon's photo?

luceknight 10-11-2013 08:09 AM

omg look it's mini Phil

liljovi93 10-11-2013 10:23 AM

If it had Richie in it, people would be complaining that it is false advertising or whatever...

Now he isn't in it, people are going mad.

We won't know anything until after the tour ends. I would be very surprised if we did due to how long this mess has gone on for.

CKatz 10-11-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1154444)
If it had Richie in it, people would be complaining that it is false advertising or whatever...

Now he isn't in it, people are going mad.

We won't know anything until after the tour ends. I would be very surprised if we did due to how long this mess has gone on for.

Technically the official facebook is supposed to represent the band and not just a tour. That's why so many are upset. If Richie is still a member, then they keep sending the wrong message. If this is indeed their way of saying that Richie is gone then it's a disrespectful way of doing it. Either way, I understand why some would be angry about this.

crashed 10-11-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1154445)
Technically the official facebook is supposed to represent the band and not just a tour. That's why so many are upset. If Richie is still a member, then they keep sending the wrong message. If this is indeed their way of saying that Richie is gone then it's a disrespectful way of doing it. Either way, I understand why some would be angry about this.

Yet the same people aren't upset that Richie just wandered off of the tour?

CKatz 10-11-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1154446)
Yet the same people aren't upset that Richie just wandered off of the tour?

That's not true for everyone. Some are level-headed enough to recognize that nobody is handling this situation appropriately.

crashed 10-11-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1154447)
That's not true for everyone. Some are level-headed enough to recognize that nobody is handling this situation appropriately.

But there are plenty who are pissed at this picture - yet at the same time almost rejoicing that Richie is jamming with his fabric or whatever.

In my opinion Richie has chosen not to be on the tour, so to expect him to be in band photos until that situation resolves itself is just a little far-fetched as far as I'm concerned, but that's just my thoughts on it. I really doubt there's any hidden messages though. If it had Phil X in the picture that might be different.

golittleperson 10-11-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1154439)
Looking forward to it too! Maybe after Richie saw all that he did in twitter, maybe he will play something from a Soundtrack or US, but I doubt it.

Err, not trying to cause a shitstorm, but anyone noticed that little guitar player in the left, between the "band" photo and Jon's photo?

I had not seen that at all. I'm not going to get upset about it though. This is who is currently touring - trying not to see anything more. As to the hand pic - looking at the guys, and I saw on FB so I'll agree here, it's the first night Tico was back. The hair, clothes.... David is almost hugging him. That pic is Tico front and center and smiling - it's about him being back. I'll take it as that and not a Richie conspiracy.

If anyone catches anything more about Ebbin's tweet for the charity event, please post. The AMOL group seemed to like playing together. I'm not in LA so not like I could go, but anything that pulls the Guitar man back to music (non lund controlled like CBAM appeared) is a plus to me. I've accepted he's off tour - still can't fathom out of the band yet. :(

Jonty 10-11-2013 02:31 PM

who cares any more.

luceknight 10-11-2013 04:54 PM

Richie is an ass for what he did...he had no right to leave the tour and abandon the band and the fans like that for follow his dream of sewing. But what bothers me in that pic is basically two things.
One is that its only written "Bon Jovi". I thought abt the tour thing but theres only the name of the band in the pic...no "bwc" or even "2013 tour" or whatever like it usually had last tour. It really looks like they're telling us that is the band now.
And the second thing is exactly that...the way theyre telling us. If indeed Richies not in the band anymore thats a very poor way to tells us.
They know the situation is delicate and that cover is too explict in...well, not having Richie.
But well...yea it's just a stupid pic they updated on facebook I know...maybe it doesnt mean anything.
Maybe the only person who can say anything is Richie...hes the one to decide and announce if hes in or out.
And I keep thinking this silence is a disrespect to the fans...I wish I wouldnt care anymore.