Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Supersonic 10-11-2013 05:22 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1154456)
The AMOL group seemed to like playing together.

When was that exactly? I never got a band vibe from them at all, Richie seemed to be the only one convinced they were a genuine band.

And in regards to the Facebook picture; if Bon Jovi nowadays is really in the stage of posting sublimal hints through pictures I'm rather glad I don't give a shit anymore.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Sambo-Chris 10-11-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luceknight (Post 1154464)
Maybe the only person who can say anything is Richie...hes the one to decide and announce if hes in or out.

Wrong. He is not the Speaker of the band so it's not his Job to announce something.

rolo_tomachi 10-11-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1154467)
Aloha !

When was that exactly? I never got a band vibe from them at all, Richie seemed to be the only one convinced they were a genuine band.

And in regards to the Facebook picture; if Bon Jovi nowadays is really in the stage of posting sublimal hints through pictures I'm rather glad I don't give a shit anymore.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I agree with you. Although I think that "Aftermath of The Lowdown" sounds more like a rock band than a solo singer, hell, sounds like a real team compared to "What About Now".

About the Facebook picture. in my opinion, is a failed attempt to deliver a message as "we are a band together".

Stiggy 10-11-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1154486)
About the Facebook picture. in my opinion, is a failed attempt to deliver a message as "we are a band together".

& failing... i read the comments & all jons defenders are females... richies are predomately males.. cos i guess jon makes eye contact with fans.. richie doesn't... he just jams..

rolo_tomachi 10-11-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1154487)
& failing... i read the comments & all jons defenders are females... richies are predomately males.. cos i guess jon makes eye contact with fans.. richie doesn't... he just jams..

Wrong. The fangirls do not need that picture to support the band/Tour, the fangirls just need a picture of Jon smilingly.

That image of "united group", is intentional, but it just does not work, at least not to me.

Stiggy 10-11-2013 10:18 PM

yeh i guess my point is they are thinking "jon is god.. we dont care what he does, hes our god!!.. our good american golden boy." richie has more talents.. jon is nuthin more than a charmer with white fake teeth . :D

rolo_tomachi 10-11-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1154489)
yeh i guess my point is they are thinking "jon is god.. we dont care what he does, hes our god!!.. our good american golden boy." richie has more talents.. jon is nuthin more than a charmer with white fake teeth . :D

Jon is a great talent, the problem is that I do not buy Bon Jovi without the duo "Jon & Richie". So he can keep trying to deceive the fans like me to believe that Bon Jovi is that shit picture, but can't buy me. It makes me laugh by the way, as it is supposed to be showing team spirit or something, but only we see a lot of hands and the face of Jon, David and Tico.

JBJ want to be like Bruce and the E Street Band. Converting the band in this, is a mistake.

nickolai 10-11-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1154489)

Yeah but what's he done wrong?

semigoodlookin 10-11-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1154467)
Aloha !

Totally agree, Richie was talking big as if it was a real band, and even suggesting that they were all some kind of musical kindred spirits. He was obviously happy with the vibe though, but aside from Richie they sort of look like a pub band of middle aged men.

rolo_tomachi 10-11-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1154493)
Yeah but what's he done wrong?

He not have their own fashion clothing business.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.co...80cs021811.jpg