Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 10-11-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1154489)
yeh i guess my point is they are thinking "jon is god.. we dont care what he does, hes our god!!.. our good american golden boy." richie has more talents.. jon is nuthin more than a charmer with white fake teeth . :D

Oh please, take a look at the fangirls on twitter for Richie. Traveling to see "their king" in a fracking shopping mall.

rolo_tomachi 10-11-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1154495)
Totally agree, Richie was talking big as if it was a real band, and even suggesting that they were all some kind of musical kindred spirits. He was obviously happy with the vibe though, but aside from Richie they sort of look like a pub band of middle aged men.

Yeah, His musicians are honest, they are not fooling anyone. In current Bon Jovi tour, they are with "false happy attitude" and their constant "forced smiles" all the show, believing they are part of something, that's pathetic.

The Richie's Musicians are authentic. They haven't a fake smile, you can feel that it all gives a ****, and this is very cool.

Stiggy 10-11-2013 11:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1154497)
Oh please, take a look at the fangirls on twitter for Richie. Traveling to see "their king" in a fracking shopping mall.

yeh point taken...

semigoodlookin 10-12-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1154498)
Yeah, His musicians are honest, they are not fooling anyone. In current Bon Jovi tour, they are with "false happy attitude" and their constant "forced smiles" all the show, believing they are part of something, that's pathetic.

The Richie's Musicians are authentic. They haven't a fake smile, you can feel that it all gives a ****, and this is very cool.

I know, I am not really saying anything about their integrity, just that it is more a case of Richie Sambora plus background musicians than the united band vibe Richie was putting across. Letīs be honest, the Aftermath band just blended into the background at shows, it was hardly a band dynamic.

As for Bon Jovi, I donīt disagree, especially from Jon the falseness is obvious and pointless. Plenty of rock stars have had and continue to have careers despite being dicks, so if Jon really canīt be bothered he should just act that way, I bet people would still show up. In fact they sort of have.

rolo_tomachi 10-12-2013 12:06 AM

How much do you think that Richie will be with this girl? he does not have much luck with women, so it's only a matter of time.

semigoodlookin 10-12-2013 12:10 AM

Whatīs with Richieīs eyes in that pic? Mascara?

rolo_tomachi 10-12-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1154500)
I know, I am not really saying anything about their integrity, just that it is more a case of Richie Sambora plus background musicians than the united band vibe Richie was putting across. Letīs be honest, the Aftermath band just blended into the background at shows, it was hardly a band dynamic.

I agree with you. However, on the album (not concerts), it sounds like a band.

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1154502)
Whatīs with Richieīs eyes in that pic? Mascara?

Richie passed to the power of the dark side. No longer a Jedi, he is a Sith. Or maybe, he will be in the next Ozzy album.

Stiggy 10-12-2013 01:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
oh man..:(

no recent images..

semigoodlookin 10-12-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1154505)
oh man..:(

What the actual **** is going on? So is he an EMO or something now?

Man I used to ****ing love this guy. Damn you Richie Sambora, although I suppose by time I am his age I hope I either have my dignity (he hasnīt got his) or am such a mess that I donīt give a **** either way (he is).

Captain_jovi 10-12-2013 01:11 AM

He's been wearing eyeliner off and on for years, let's not get all crazy here.