Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Stiggy 10-13-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1154610)
Agreed. A friend of mine went to this thing and she said they were hours late and when they got there NO apology at all. When she had her picture taken with Richie and Nikki, neither of them got up from their stools and her take on Richie was that he seemed well under the influence...now, that was her take so. She did say there were maybe 80 people there, maybe.

i hope yr mistaken he is under alcohol once again.. say it isn't so.. that is sad.. or maybe yr friends are jon freaks & want richie to look bad? :(

Lisa71 10-13-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1154639)
i hope yr mistaken he is under alcohol once again.. say it isn't so.. that is sad.. or maybe yr friends are jon freaks & want richie to look bad? :(

Have you seen the pictures of him at this event? Judge for yourself.

Someone who was there, asked about Bon Jovi. He smiled and said maybe he will be back.

Bounce7800 10-13-2013 09:04 PM

Well he is certainly under the influence of The Lund at the very least

KeepTheFaith2211 10-13-2013 09:04 PM

The guy looks a frigging mess. And it's not age to blame.

Lisa71 10-13-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

No Jon Freaks need to make Richie look bad. He does it himself.

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail...hoto/184261647

joloriquelme 10-13-2013 09:51 PM

All of this makes me turn my vision about this problem.

Once, I throught that Richie left the tour because he wanted his "solo year" (solo album, solo Tour).

But now, seeing that this crazy man is selling T-shirts at a Mall Store INSTEAD of doing anything but the thing that we make us follow him (music), three hours late, with his hair messed up, and maybe who knows what kind of breath after a couple of whiskys...

...Jon "asked" him to leave.

And that makes me feel very embarassed about my reaction to his past concert in Santiago last month. He was there, after all, singing and sounding like crap, but there, like a professional.

I even skipped 'Always' and went home earlier. Jezz.

Forget it, the concert was crap anyway. Jon should had cancel the tour.

Jolo.

JoviJovi 10-13-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

I don't think someone going there with the intent to make Richie look bad would wait around for an extra 3 hrs. I would have left after an hour thinking he wasn't going to show since we know his track record.

It's my faith 10-13-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joloriquelme (Post 1154648)
...Jon "asked" him to leave.

Jolo.

Yep. It is more clear now that Richie doesn't have Music as his greatest priority. He've got bored or something....

Stiggy 10-13-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1154640)
Have you seen the pictures of him at this event? Judge for yourself.

i dont see a mess I see a 54yr old man :confused::rolleyes:

bjcrazycpa 10-13-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

No, she was looking for anything and everything to say positive and give him the benefit of the doubt. When she spoke with him, albeit brief, she said he repeated the question of "how you doin" twice and was slurring his words. She even said she was hoping she was wrong as this was the first time she'd met him.