Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

luceknight 10-15-2013 03:36 PM

Alrigh lets say he wasnt happy w the results. He doesnt have a voice in the band to tell Jon that since he's (...was) his writing partner? I dont know man I just dont think any of our theories are enough to answer the question why the hell did he leave the tour like that.
Im sorry but I dont see him upset or unhappy or even bored in the videos of the tour before April.
He's just...there...being himself. Just like last tour?
And the 'Jon told him to' thing...I see no reason to believe that unless it was like 'ask your self if you still want to be here and when you have the answer come back...or not' but since Richie has said he does want to come back I dont see what the problem is right now...shit probably got way more serious than it was at the start.

Sissy3 10-15-2013 03:51 PM

I think at this point it's simply turned into a staring contest and neither wants to be the first to blink. So Jon tours and Richie hangs out at the mall. :)

rolo_tomachi 10-15-2013 04:49 PM

Sean Borg has uploaded a video about the event. Interestingly, Richie says something but do not quite understand, someone can write what he says?

bonjovi90 10-15-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1154767)
Sean Borg has uploaded a video about the event. Interestingly, Richie says something but do not quite understand, someone can write what he says?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHg8Soj_h2I

It's basically nothing but random smalltalk.

Stranger11 10-15-2013 05:36 PM

I was just re-reading Richie´s tweets from February-March and the way he wrote about the great shows and with his constant "please help us to get no. 1", I still can´t see an indication that something was horribly wrong at that time.

Maybe he wasn´t happy with the timing of that record and the lack of guitar in the songs but I don´t believe that he hated WAN a great deal.

efiste2 10-15-2013 05:42 PM

I think one of the most valid points made throughout this whole thread is the one about WAN being an album of five fair (ish) BON JOVI songs, and the rest JBJ solo efforts, excluding Every Road of course. since that statement the more I think about it the more it makes sense,
WAN is 90% a JBJ solo record with cameo appearances from Dave,Tico and Richie. Although I dont believe its the sole reason for Richie walking I think this JBJ & Friends issue needs sorting, and two or three years down the line they need to create a true,classic BON JOVI album where Sambora has more than a minniscule input, and maybe even bring the infamous "PIZZA PIE JURY" back into play!!!!

Gabriel Shoes 10-15-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1154739)
Translating it to english there are errors in the wording but the quote comes out as "I do not know how it will be. We have not talked about the tour. I want to continue promoting my album. The only certainty is that I will be in Brazil with Bon Jovi in ​​2013. If you have a break between shows, I'll try to do a solo. I think it will be like from now on."

Does that really sound like he's pissed off about it?

The correct translation for the line is "I guess that's how things are going to be from now on" = "Eu acho que é assim que as coisas vão ser a partir de agora".

Original = Acho que vai ser assim daqui em diante.

Eu acho que é assim que as coisas vão ser = acho que vai ser assim = I guess that's how things are going to be (same meaning)
Daqui em diante = a partir de agora = from now on. (Same meaning)

Although it carry the same meaning, the proper translation is the one I gave to you. (I guess that's how things are going to be from now on).

And please JoviJovi, stop living in denying.

JoviJovi 10-15-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Shoes (Post 1154773)
The correct translation for the line is "I guess that's how things are going to be from now on" = "Eu acho que é assim que as coisas vão ser a partir de agora".

Original = Acho que vai ser assim daqui em diante.

Eu acho que é assim que as coisas vão ser = acho que vai ser assim = I guess that's how things are going to be (same meaning)
Daqui em diante = a partir de agora = from now on. (Same meaning)

Although it carry the same meaning, the proper translation is the one I gave to you. (I guess that's how things are going to be from now on).

And please JoviJovi, stop living in denying.

I am not in an kind if denial. Richie walked off the tour for WHATEVER reason like the true unprofessional he is and is now doing meet and greets in a shopping mall for a fashion line, yet the ONLY reason anybody has interest is because of Bon Jovi and the fact that he (or was) a musician. No denial there. Weird how the only time the man has a set of balls and expresses his supposed unhappiness with the situation is in a Brazilian magazine interview where sentiment can get lost in translation. Not only from Portuguese to English, but Richies answers from English to Portuguese

Gabriel Shoes 10-15-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1154774)
I am not in an kind if denial. Richie walked off the tour for WHATEVER reason like the true unprofessional he is and is now doing meet and greets in a shopping mall for a fashion line, yet the ONLY reason anybody has interest is because of Bon Jovi and the fact that he (or was) a musician. No denial there. Weird how the only time the man has a set of balls and expresses his supposed unhappiness with the situation is in a Brazilian magazine interview where sentiment can get lost in translation. Not only from Portuguese to English, but Richies answers from English to Portuguese

Yeah, and the guy in the newspaper did a poor job translating from English to Portuguese. You can't start a sentence with "acho" (guess) without using pronoun, at least not in a newspaper! LOL

rolo_tomachi 10-15-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1154774)

Here is a JBJ fan girl. JBJ=professional. RS=drunk.