Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

#becausewecan 10-28-2014 10:20 PM

all the albums have been re-mastered for itunes uk and released as a digital boxset ''the albums''

also inside out has been released on itunes uk too

SuperBrad 10-29-2014 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #becausewecan (Post 1182957)
all the albums have been re-mastered for itunes uk and released as a digital boxset ''the albums''

Same in Australia .... Nice to finally get Inside Out ;)

jovifan93 10-30-2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Hehe, on Crush it lists "Just Order" :-D

Sossy 11-05-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Is there sth. new? What means re-mastered??? Can you hear any difference to the normal Albums? I dont have itunes yet :oops:

Rdkopper 11-05-2014 11:38 AM

I wonder if these remastered releases are considered to be the '2nd Project' that Obie was working on?

rolo_tomachi 11-16-2014 02:02 PM

no special release in sight? :(

rocker1981 11-16-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1182812)
What constitutes to stealing it? People have been stealing music for years (doesn't make it right i know). But I get all my stuff off Spotify. Not arsed about all the glossy shite and pictures. All that stuff will always be available online soon enough.

They really should have spend all that effort on content. Gone into the vaults, released a triple box set a Remastered full show on DVD. Hammersmith etc. Given us all something that we'd be literally trippin' over for years. But what was released wasn't much of a surprise, and what was released didn't sound great either

The problem is that if a whole unreleased album (albeit in demo and been available on Bootleg) from their prime, with two reissued vhs to dvd doesn't sell, then nothing will.

Sadly it's as simple as that. We all have our ideas on what we would like to see released, but nothing beats a whole unreleased album.

Eg Hammersmith concerts...would a show made up of many covers from 25 years ago sell any better? I would love it, but there's no way it would sell.

I would love a 1996 these days tour concert Remastered, but again it wouldn't sell.

nickolai 11-16-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker1981 (Post 1183239)
The problem is that if a whole unreleased album (albeit in demo and been available on Bootleg) from their prime, with two reissued vhs to dvd doesn't sell, then nothing will.

Sadly it's as simple as that. We all have our ideas on what we would like to see released, but nothing beats a whole unreleased album.

Eg Hammersmith concerts...would a show made up of many covers from 25 years ago sell any better? I would love it, but there's no way it would sell.

I would love a 1996 these days tour concert Remastered, but again it wouldn't sell.

I see what you're saying but so many bands give back to their fans after years of loyalty and release "worldies" FOR the fans. Just give us something back for financially and emotionally investing in you for years. Its not too much to ask. Even if its just free content on the BJ website. It aint hard!

Rdkopper 11-17-2014 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1183242)
I see what you're saying but so many bands give back to their fans after years of loyalty and release "worldies" FOR the fans. Just give us something back for financially and emotionally investing in you for years. Its not too much to ask. Even if its just free content on the BJ website. It aint hard!

Free is not the way of the world...

I've been a Verizon customer for 15 years and they still haven't given me a free month.

bwehehehe 11-19-2014 04:48 PM

Bon Jovi
‏@BonJovi
Stay tuned for an exciting exclusive release on Nov. 28 for Record Store Day’s Black Friday! #RSDBF

https://twitter.com/BonJovi/status/533313969985839104

What if this is the second project?