Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sissy3 10-20-2013 05:29 PM

I paused it also for a better look. Don't know what it is but it doesn't look like a hat to me at all. Lord, if the Richie Twitter fans get a hold of this they'll go ape $hit.:D

efpg0708 10-20-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1155060)
I paused it also for a better look. Don't know what it is but it doesn't look like a hat to me at all. Lord, if the Richie Twitter fans get a hold of this they'll go ape $hit.:D

A hat on stage ... "Taking Care of Business" being played ... Is it just coincidence ?

jdanielross 10-21-2013 01:39 AM

I know it's a bummer that RS is out and the shows aren't really as good but it's kinda fun to follow Phil X on social media and see what a blast he seems to be having. The band could definitely learn how to better utilize social media from him. I'm happy for the guy.

SadieLady 10-21-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdanielross (Post 1155077)
I know it's a bummer that RS is out and the shows aren't really as good but it's kinda fun to follow Phil X on social media and see what a blast he seems to be having. The band could definitely learn how to better utilize social media from him. I'm happy for the guy.

Agreed! I am so shocked that the band as a whole and their individual members do not use social media and don't understand their reasoning of avoiding doing so. What a great why to make fans happy and to engage them.

Gabriel Shoes 10-21-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1155079)
Agreed! I am so shocked that the band as a whole and their individual members do not use social media and don't understand their reasoning of avoiding doing so. What a great why to make fans happy and to engage them.

So I assume you two are the ones that constantly keep asking, begging for a RT from him?

MWR 10-21-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1155079)

Because they're no longer a passionate band. They're more passionate about their lives outside of the band (which most of us don't have an interest in....jamming with fabric, for example). I don't have a problem with that. I'd rather deal with a lack of passion than to be misled. The good ole days of the band being as passionate about the band and their fans as we are about the band have ended....hence the # of people on this board that have declared their lack of passion in the last few years.

SadieLady 10-21-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Shoes (Post 1155106)
So I assume you two are the ones that constantly keep asking, begging for a RT from him?

Not me. I look on his site occasionally (less and less) but have never asked for a RT. And I don't read the responses to his Tweets. Sorry to burst your bubble.

jdanielross 10-21-2013 09:05 PM

My life is not so empty that I beg for RTs from anyone. :)

Alphavictim 10-22-2013 01:08 AM

Since this has pretty much become the "anything goes"-thread:

With a slightly different production, this could EASILY pass as a post-HAND BJ tune. And it'd be among the rockier ones from most of these albums!

Also, guess who co-wrote it.

Jayster 10-22-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1155119)
Since this has pretty much become the "anything goes"-thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnupL6i-wBg

With a slightly different production, this could EASILY pass as a post-HAND BJ tune. And it'd be among the rockier ones from most of these albums!

Also, guess who co-wrote it.

Let's try and keep this a John "I killed Bon Jovi" Shanks free zone.