Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Becky 10-25-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambos apprentice (Post 1155305)
have it on good authority that richie has some health problems. Jon and him are on good terms...the same artistic bickering that there always is...but richie isnt in the best place right now.

don t shoot the messenger

Care to elaborate or will they have to kill you if you spill?

golittleperson 10-25-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

have it on good authority that richie has some health problems. Jon and him are on good terms...the same artistic bickering that there always is...but richie isnt in the best place right now.

I hope your source is wrong. But - to me it's kinda obvious he's not in a good place right now - Literally. He's not on tour, he's not making the music solo that he is so capable of, (if he wants to stay close to home) and he's not on my sofa. :p

DestinationJovi 10-25-2013 01:55 AM

Oh. My. God.

Get help Richie.

golittleperson 10-25-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1155306)
So Phil X's wife had their little baby boy this morning (from the photo, it looks like Phil X was there)...wonder if he will play the next concert (Oct 25) or not? After Uncasville there is a week's break and then a couple of shows in Canada (Phil X's stomping ground). After Nov 8 there is a month's break before Australia. Do we know if Phil X is continuing to the end of the tour or not?

I guess if need be for the already weather rescheduled Conn. show, Bobby will just have to do his Richie impersonation.:rolleyes: Does KOS have another guitarist? Richie is scheduled for a charity event Sat. in LA with his AMOL band. No matter, they won't resch/cancel this one again. Phil, may well fly there tmr. and then back home, especially if his wife stays in the hospital 2 nights which a lot of Mom's do. If she had a C-section (NOT heard) maybe longer. He will have about a week break after that. Most of the time Dad goes back to work since it's Mom who has to physically recover. She will need help of family or some one if possible - but I also suspect that financially he has had his best year ever. Big deal to a new family. There are only 5 gigs in Nov. So he can be home quite a bit then. If you go back or on another thread or somewhere - you may remember the Phil X web page (later found out fan based ran) but it did show him all the way to Dec. 17th.

Javier 10-25-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

So Phil X's wife had their little baby boy this morning (from the photo, it looks like Phil X was there)...wonder if he will play the next concert (Oct 25) or not? After Uncasville there is a week's break and then a couple of shows in Canada (Phil X's stomping ground). After Nov 8 there is a month's break before Australia. Do we know if Phil X is continuing to the end of the tour or not?

As of this moment, Phil is scheduled to be with Bon Jovi until the end of the tour in December on Australia....

GabrielC 10-25-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1155309)
Oh. My. God.

Get help Richie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzlbKfpQ5xY

Ouch, man, that's just sad :(

angelsambo 10-25-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

So Phil X's wife had their little baby boy this morning (from the photo, it looks like Phil X was there)...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...97981112_n.png

Becky 10-25-2013 03:08 AM

That baby's got great hair! :) Precious! I read somewhere that his name is Xavier Joshua.

The Rock 10-25-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Heard the same thing. Richie is not well at the moment, things are not good. The band are on his side if he wants them to be.

The Rock 10-25-2013 05:27 AM

Quote:

Phil was there. Jon had offered him the use of the private jet that if labor had started and he was on stage, he could have left at any time to be with his wife. Looks like the little tyke waited until the Chicago show finished and they had a night off.