Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

angelsambo 10-27-2013 03:35 PM

Can somebody confirm that richie sambora is working with steven van zandt on a project?

Sissy3 10-27-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1155462)
He's alone, and do not get help from anyone, now that's sad.

I wonder what Jon tell if this ends in tragedy, as Richie ends up losing their lives because of their addiction.

Jon seems to care a crap until after the tour.

Of course I don't know for a fact, but I would hazard a guess that Jon, David. Tico and all involved with Richie for the past 30 years do care. A lot. Maybe they are just tired of being enablers to whatever demons he's fighting. IF it's the return of such demons and not an actual medical/illness problem. (Yes, I understand addiction is an illness but y'all know what I mean. :))

rolo_tomachi 10-27-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1155469)
Of course I don't know for a fact, but I would hazard a guess that Jon, David. Tico and all involved with Richie for the past 30 years do care. A lot. Maybe they are just tired of being enablers to whatever demons he's fighting. IF it's the return of such demons and not an actual medical/illness problem. (Yes, I understand addiction is an illness but y'all know what I mean. :))

A brother / friend never leaves you if you have a problem. Jon also will tire of his daughter when it she relapses in the future?

Captain_jovi 10-27-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1155470)
A brother / friend never leaves you if you have a problem. Jon also will tire of his daughter when it she relapses in the future?

Your grasp on reality gets looser and looser each week.

JoviJovi 10-27-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

That is so out of line. You really are a horrible human being.

rolo_tomachi 10-27-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1155474)
That is so out of line. You really are a horrible human being.

However, if it were the daughter of Richie and his future, you would not think the same, right?

Captain_jovi 10-27-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1155475)
However, if it were the daughter of Richie and his future, you would not think the same, right?

I don't care who it is, it's a really dark point of view.

JoviJovi 10-27-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1155475)

Why are you talking about anyone's daughter?

rolo_tomachi 10-27-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1155478)
Why are you talking about anyone's daughter?

Forget it.

Hey, test sound.
http://instagram.com/p/f8o-yau-YX/#

Supersonic 10-27-2013 05:25 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

But you've got no idea whether the band has offered to help him but Richie decided to ignore everyone's advice and decide that he knows better. Ever since he got divorced from Heather he's gradually been looking worse every year, has become sloppier and quite a bore from the guitar hero most fans used to think he was. If anything, Richie's been showing that he's quite a cluster**** nowadays, and when it all comes down to it he bailed on them, not the other way around.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan