Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

crashed 10-31-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1155622)
So from them quotes, would you guys say that Richie and Bon Jovi are now officially over for good?

I personally don't know. It looks like he couldn't be bothered touring this time around but I could be wrong. I wouldn't rule him coming back for the next tour (whenever that is) though.

If he can't be bothered touring then that's his choice - I'm glad he just finally came out and said it though I'm sure that's not the whole story at all - but he shouldn't be able to expect to just then get back in whenever he feels he can be bothered again. That's a big insult to the band and the fans. If that's how Richie feels, great now we know, we can all move on. The band included.

jovigirloz 10-31-2013 12:12 PM

I still believe that they were promised a longer break and Jon has dragged them back into the studio and on tour. I think something happened early on in the tour and that was the catalyst for Richie saying enough and leaving.

golittleperson 10-31-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1155612)
Matt has his twitter account and he's back in full forth.

Matt: I'm curious to why you speak of hate yet I don't recall ever doing anything to you. Just curious.

Twitterer: Really ? n about Nikki Lund ? You called her "Yoko Ono". She is the only person who is giving support to us

Matt: hmm yea I did didn't I. I stand by that

----------------

Love him or hate him I'm glad he's at least being direct!

I could hug his neck for that, always figured he'd be back but was afraid he'd back track. Feel sorry for those thinking she is their support too. Don't always agree with Matt - but.......

CKatz 10-31-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1155625)
I could hug his neck for that, always figured he'd be back but was afraid he'd back track. Feel sorry for those thinking she is their support too. Don't always agree with Matt - but.......

Richie made the choice to leave. That's what it comes down to. Now he said the reason: His daughter. That Yoko Ono stuff was always bullshit.

Nige 10-31-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1155612)
Matt has his twitter account and he's back in full forth.

Matt: I'm curious to why you speak of hate yet I don't recall ever doing anything to you. Just curious.

Twitterer: Really ? n about Nikki Lund ? You called her "Yoko Ono". She is the only person who is giving support to us

Matt: hmm yea I did didn't I. I stand by that

----------------

Love him or hate him I'm glad he's at least being direct!

I find it very hard to believe that that is really Matt.

JoviJovi 10-31-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1155626)
Richie made the choice to leave. That's what it comes down to. Now he said the reason: His daughter. That Yoko Ono stuff was always bullshit.

His first comment was basically that he couldn't be bothered. Throwing his daughter in as a reason is convenient to save face. I have no doubt that he loves her, but now that she is grown he wants to bail in the band to be with her? Sorry, not buying it.

JoviJovi 10-31-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1155627)
I find it very hard to believe that that is really Matt.

It's Matt, did you see the tweets between him and Rob?

Nige 10-31-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1155629)

Haven't looked in all honesty-I thought that was the only tweet. Shall have a look now.....

Nige 10-31-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1155629)

Yeah ok-my mistake! :D

CKatz 10-31-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1155628)
His first comment was basically that he couldn't be bothered. Throwing his daughter in as a reason is convenient to save face. I have no doubt that he loves her, but now that she is grown he wants to bail in the band to be with her? Sorry, not buying it.

He also said that the band is doing things that he doesn't want to do. It's a combo of both.