Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

james_d 09-16-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1258919)
Has anyone noticed, since social media seems to be the best source now for clues that Michael Bradford has removed Richie from his tag lines. He was showing pics as if working on music - he removed RSO when it ended but Richie as a solo artist was just recently deleted.
He now is working/touring with Dave Stewart.

My laptop died - finally replaced it, my phone and table view JT as a "malicious" web site and won't let me on. Tons more ads so I've got to figure out how I had it set up before. Looks like I've missed a lot of conversations.

Just get an ad blocker

bonjovi90 09-16-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1258919)
Has anyone noticed, since social media seems to be the best source now for clues that Michael Bradford has removed Richie from his tag lines. He was showing pics as if working on music - he removed RSO when it ended but Richie as a solo artist was just recently deleted.
He now is working/touring with Dave Stewart.

My laptop died - finally replaced it, my phone and table view JT as a "malicious" web site and won't let me on. Tons more ads so I've got to figure out how I had it set up before. Looks like I've missed a lot of conversations.

AdBlocker or user the tapatalk app on the phone. Works well for me ;)

Rdkopper 09-16-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1258938)

I wouldn't say this is anything to get overly moved over... but I do 110% agree that this is Richie's element and that 1 minute clip was better than everything he's done with RSO.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

JackieBlue 09-17-2019 12:28 AM

I haven't listened to them yet but a friend just emailed me these links from the same show last night:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCHPe9qpgC4#dialog

Rdkopper 09-17-2019 12:55 AM

That was just okay...

A little off topic: But it's sad to think Jon doesn't have that raw talent anymore.... to just jump on stage and jam unrehearsed. If that was Jon they'd do 634-5789 for the millionth time.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

WILDJOVIMAN 09-17-2019 09:02 AM

OMG, Richie“s totall wasted.
Southside was very happy this mess of 6
embarrassing minutes where over.
i mean listen to sec.50, totaly Offbeat..., his acting on stage, i mean, without words :-(
totaly drunk, i“m shocked

Thinny 09-17-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILDJOVIMAN (Post 1258944)
OMG, RichieĀ“s totall wasted.
i mean listen to sec.50, totaly Offbeat..., his acting on stage, i mean, without words :-(
totaly drunk, iĀ“m shocked

Yawn, here we go again. I have to wonder if you've ever actually seen a "totally wasted" person in your life?

Nothing in these clips suggest that Richie is even drunk, never mind "totally wasted".

Actually this is Richie in his element, having fun on stage. Vocally he's sounding really good here.

semigoodlooking 09-17-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILDJOVIMAN (Post 1258944)
OMG, Richie“s totall wasted.
totaly drunk, i“m shocked

Are you being sarcastic? It wasn't a great performance for me, but what suggests he is wasted?

It seems every performance Richie does which is less than stellar (which, these days, is all) will result in people saying he was wasted. Instead of just accepting he is not as good as he was in the past and never looks really comfortable anymore.

Your comment is like it's a sure fire thing he was wasted. I mean, come on.

bonjovi90 09-17-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1258945)
Yawn, here we go again. I have to wonder if you've ever actually seen a "totally wasted" person in your life?

Nothing in these clips suggest that Richie is even drunk, never mind "totally wasted".

Actually this is Richie in his element, having fun on stage. Vocally he's sounding really good here.

Well, this is the person who said that on the 2015 tour, Jon was still sounding much better live than Freddie Mercury had ever done. Just to show you where to categorize his opinions :rolleyes:

Eveline 09-17-2019 04:25 PM

Wasted? The guy enjoyed some good jamming and bc it was pretty spontaneous, suddenly some people think it's because he was wasted?! Gimmie a break.