Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Alphavictim 11-23-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1156635)
Aloha !

Sometimes as much as changing 2 words can mean being added to the writing credits. I very much doubt all songs on The Circle were written by Jon and Richie together. I reckon Jon wrote the basics and then Richie tweaked that stuff here and there. It's no secret that many liner notes regarding Bon Jovi songs are fishy.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

They wrote Bullet together, and the way Jon worded it, it sounded like Richie wrote the music.

Captain_jovi 11-23-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1156635)
Aloha !

Sometimes as much as changing 2 words can mean being added to the writing credits. I very much doubt all songs on The Circle were written by Jon and Richie together. I reckon Jon wrote the basics and then Richie tweaked that stuff here and there. It's no secret that many liner notes regarding Bon Jovi songs are fishy.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Fair enough but you can't have a discussion based around "well he could have only written two words". My point was more he's listed as a co-writer so I'd treat it as such until proven otherwise.

golittleperson 11-23-2013 02:06 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Pictures on FB today, show date 11-21 even though the book is almost a year old? Bobby Sager's "Beyond the Robe" book party. The pics look current. Seems like the same sparkly jacket we saw earlier this week.

Captain_jovi 11-23-2013 05:31 AM

80% doesn't want to be the person that over thinks tweets but Matt tweeted "really excited.. next week is all about new beginnings then off to Japan and then Down Under... Very Excited to go back to Oz". What are the odds they're going to confirm Richie is out for good before the shows? Think I'm over thinking it?

bounce442 11-23-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1156642)
80% doesn't want to be the person that over thinks tweets but Matt tweeted "really excited.. next week is all about new beginnings then off to Japan and then Down Under... Very Excited to go back to Oz". What are the odds they're going to confirm Richie is out for good before the shows? Think I'm over thinking it?

Just my opinion, but I'd say slim to none. Why would they? They have gone this long and I don't see much pressure... no rush making a decision until the next cycle. He's probably talking about something personal.

Is Oz Australia? Or am I missing something?

Captain_jovi 11-23-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounce442 (Post 1156643)
Just my opinion, but I'd say slim to none. Why would they? They have gone this long and I don't see much pressure... no rush making a decision until the next cycle. He's probably talking about something personal.

Is Oz Australia? Or am I missing something?

Yeah they're in Japan then Australia.

jovi76 11-23-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Your over thinking it, I believe he is moving to a new house.

The Rock 11-23-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

It's Thanksgiving next week in the states and he is also moving to a new house. I don't think it has anything to do with the band.

Captain_jovi 11-23-2013 04:46 PM

Hah, thanks for calming me down guys. I figured I was over shooting what he was saying. I've become one of "them" with that question. Eep.

nickolai 11-23-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1156630)
Aloha !

I don't give a shit what his excuse is this time or back then. Get your shit together and sign up for the tour, or stay home and get your shit together there. But don't join and then decide you can't get your shit together anyway. Jon has been at every single show and has never cancelled one because of his issues, sometimes even when he should have because he was too ill to perform. Stop giving the man shit for actually doing what he's supposed to do.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Jon lover

:eek: