Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 11-24-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1156685)
Aloha !

It's Richie saying he texted Jon yesterday, all is good, won't go back on tour because the tour is almost over but will do some shows in Australia in January. Which clearly is the right way to announce things. It's so obvious the man is hiding something. :|

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thanks, I was finally able to watch it. He really is a world class asshole.

Captmorgs 11-24-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1156683)

Dude is messed up.

Passionflower 11-24-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captmorgs (Post 1156690)
Dude is messed up.

Maybe he is doing Aftermath dates in Australia? Or is he doing a new solo album?

Supersonic 11-24-2013 09:15 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passionflower (Post 1156696)
Maybe he is doing Aftermath dates in Australia? Or is he doing a new solo album?

He's probably playing 30 seconds of a snippet of a song he's not releasing and will then claim his Australian tour sold out.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

LeaJovi 11-24-2013 09:44 PM

Richie, you are no longer idol status for me. It's a sad day. Bon Jovi is dead to me.

GabrielC 11-24-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1156683)

The guy is a joke. He is losing all the respect he once had.

joloriquelme 11-24-2013 10:30 PM

Maybe it's true and he was only with a hurry...

What's the point of liying at this point?

rainsong 11-24-2013 10:47 PM

I'm sure Richie is not happy with TMZ, since they are the ones that first made a big deal out of him leaving the tour, and started the avalanche of crap that has been written and reported over the last months. So talking to them is probably not on his list of things to do.
He also looks rough, unshaven, and sounds hungover maybe?? Also something he wouldn't want to discuss.

There is a report out about Jon wanting to buy the NFL team the Buffalo Bills and part of the report says that Jon fired Richie this tour so he would have more money for the team purchase. As nuts as that is.

Captain_jovi 11-24-2013 10:50 PM

Richie not being happy with TMZ doesn't compute. He's done in-building interviews with them quite a few times since he left the tour. He's playing the game.

rolo_tomachi 11-24-2013 11:12 PM

Richie is no different from other musicians from other bands. he needed a break from Bon Jovi, especially of Jon CEO. he will return, but unfortunately will not be now.

Richie would have been happier if it had continued promotion of his album "Aftermath of the Lowdown", he had prepared a new single this year, "I'll Always Walk Beside You", but the premature promotion of "What About Now" killed the Richie's illusions. Many albums Bon Jovi has lived these past thirteen years, Richie wanted to enjoy more with his solo album.

Jon should have realized it was time for Richie.