Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Captain_jovi 12-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1157064)
Was looking at pictures of Jon arriving at Japan, there was a picture of him and Will Lee (bassist, right?) I'm thinking it was just an airport meetup, but first thought was "oh no, don't tell me Hugh's bailed!" :D

Just checked his twitter. "Just arriving in Tokyo with the Family! With Chuck Loeb, Steve Gadd, Giulio Carmassi and Oli Rockberger" We're safe.

JerseyGiant 12-02-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1157062)

Firstly singing with Stevie wonder must have been cool, I don't no, I get how he must get sick of talking bout the band on his "break" but he comes across cold and snappy... With regards to staying at home with his daughter, maybe that's where this all started, maybe Richie said something bout Jons kid and the whole drug thing... But alas we will never prop no :)

SadieLady 12-02-2013 10:38 PM

Early on Richie mentioned loving his fans/missing them. By summer he was mentioning coming back on tour. When he realized that it wasn't going to happen--for whatever unknown reason--he settled into his life and found it to be good. On red carpets, reporters are firing questions right and left. If the question had been, "do you miss your fans," I think he would have said yes and sent some love our way.

Javier 12-02-2013 10:52 PM

I get that he must get sick of reporters asking him the questions and the constant harrasment of some fans that they give him on twitter and the like but, he either needs a new publicist or his current one needs to step up and do some damage control. He's coming across as really conceited and a bit of a dick, and I don't think he's doing it intentionally, he seems oblivious to it....

GabrielC 12-02-2013 11:19 PM

He sound so drunk.

Jayster 12-03-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1157068)
I get that he must get sick of reporters asking him the questions and the constant harrasment of some fans that they give him on twitter and the like but, he either needs a new publicist or his current one needs to step up and do some damage control. He's coming across as really conceited and a bit of a dick, and I don't think he's doing it intentionally, he seems oblivious to it....

He was about to go on stage with Stevie ****ing Wonder and you are being critical of how he talks to members of the press?! Who cares? It's the press!

I don't even understand what you and others are hearing... at what point is he being a dick?

He doesn't have to bother stopping to talk to these people you know. He answers the questions.

What is it you want?

Jayster 12-03-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1157069)
He sound so drunk.

Oh shut up.

That stopped being funny... actually it was never funny.

KeepTheFaith2211 12-03-2013 01:45 AM

I applaud those who have the energy to still comment on this whole sorry mess.

Panda 12-03-2013 01:53 AM

This thread has more views and posts in 6 months than the official youtube topic sticky has gotten in 10 years.

DestinationJovi 12-03-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1157069)
He sound so drunk.

No, but he did that lip licking thing again that stimulant drugs tend to make people do. He's been doing it since the red carpet fashion interview with Nikki a few months back. I don't recall him ever doing that before this year. Maybe it's prescribed, maybe it's illegal, but he's on something.