Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Bill23 12-21-2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1158336)
Everyone has the Cleveland show on ice -- at least until the GoogleTube Copyright Kops figure it out:
http://youtu.be/4HNlicwoDqw

Watching Cleveland again now- Water is so much better mid set vs as an opener!

rocknation 12-21-2013 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill23 (Post 1158525)
Watching Cleveland again now -- Water is so much better mid-set vs as an opener!

Agree a million percent. I didn't even like the song that much on the album -- it's much more effective live. I think it would help a lot if BJ changed producers.

efpg0708 12-21-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1158334)
I could never really get into the Cleveland Show, I prefer American Dad personally.

Apart from Saturday Night, I don't see what's so special about this show.

Javier 12-21-2013 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1158528)
Apart from Saturday Night, I don't see what's so special about this show.

Me neither, it follows exactly the same formula as Family guy but I never found it as funny. Didn't know it was on Saturday nights though, that's weird.....

JoviForever 12-21-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1158518)
Interview while Jon was in Australia. Nothing new really but mentions how he received the call at 3:30pm and it wasn't even from Richie. They have started talking a bit and how it was personal reasons and not Jon's place to mention but Richie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m67C2DEqfM

I think the fact that Richie didn't even have the balls to speak to Jon himself says it all.

DestinationJovi 12-21-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1158540)
I think the fact that Richie didn't even have the balls to speak to Jon himself says it all.

Well months ago Jon said Richie called Paul K with the news he wasn't coming. Now it wasn't Richie but the phone call was to Jon? There have many so many lies about what really happened the key players can't even keep their version of the story straight.

Captain_jovi 12-22-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1158558)
Well months ago Jon said Richie called Paul K with the news he wasn't coming. Now it wasn't Richie but the phone call was to Jon? There have many so many lies about what really happened the key players can't even keep their version of the story straight.

If Richie called Paul then Paul called Jon everyone's story still links up.

DestinationJovi 12-22-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1158579)
If Richie called Paul then Paul called Jon everyone's story still links up.

In the interview above Jon says it wasn't even Richie who called at 3:30 on show day.

kenobi_on_a_prayer 12-22-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1158581)
In the interview above Jon says it wasn't even Richie who called at 3:30 on show day.

Jon said the call HE received was not from Richie. Which still lines up with his story from earlier. Obviously Richie contacted someone (earlier story would place that someone as Paul) or else there'd be a police search going on now.

JackieBlue 12-22-2013 04:32 AM

Quote:

Yep. Every time he tells the story it's a little bit different. First, he was taken completely by surprise, then he slipped and said Paul didn't even have to finish the sentence when he told Jon that Richie called. Now it isn't even Richie who called. It's like he can't decide what version casts him in the best or most sympathetic light. For my money, neither one of them is telling the whole truth - just enough to answer the question at hand. And they're both stumbling over their words to avoid saying what really happened because "what happens in Jovi stays in Jovi." I don't think it had anything to do with the size (or presence) of any part of Richie's anatomy. I suspect that they were already on the outs, had already said whatever they had to say to each other, and Richie's people called Jon's people.