Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

GabrielC 12-24-2013 07:35 PM

He is not. This is the version since the day that it all happened. That's exactly what he said at the show that day.

Captain_jovi 12-24-2013 07:42 PM

This is where I get confused, it's the phrasing.

"In this most recent interview he said "it was 3:30 in the afternoon when you get a phone call that says 'I'm not coming' and it wasn't even from him. *chuckle*"

He CLEARLY and intentionally is implying that Richie didn't make the phone call to anyone..not to Jon, Paul, or anyone else. We know from interviews in April that Richie called Paul, but now the story has changed."

I'm not seeing where the story changed though. Jon is saying "you" meaning himself. He did get called by Paul, which has been the story since day one, saying Richie told him he wasn't going n. Nowhere is he implying that Richie didn't call anyone. There's no kool-aid here.

The Rock 12-24-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1158694)
In this most recent interview he said "it was 3:30 in the afternoon when you get a phone call that says 'I'm not coming' and it wasn't even from him. *chuckle*"

He CLEARLY and intentionally is implying that Richie didn't make the phone call to anyone..not to Jon, Paul, or anyone else. We know from interviews in April that Richie called Paul, but now the story has changed.

No, it CLEARLY means, Jon didn't get the phone call himself. Which Jon has always said since April.

Because if Richie made no call himself and if Jon is the bad guy, we would have heard by now. It's always be stated that Jon got the call at 3:30pm but not from Richie from Paul.

Captain_jovi 12-24-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1158698)
No, it CLEARLY means, Jon didn't get the phone call himself. Which Jon has always said since April.

Because if Richie made no call himself and if Jon is the bad guy, we would have heard by now. It's always be stated that Jon got the call at 3:30pm but not from Richie from Paul.

Right. Richie called Paul. Paul called Jon. I haven't seen Jon say otherwise.

Stranger11 12-25-2013 01:51 PM

And if there were no fights, arguments or whatever between Richie and Jon before that, Richie would have called Jon. If it was really ONLY a "personal issue", there´s no reason not to call Jon personally.
The way Jon tells that story (and I have no reason to doubt it) already indicates that they weren´t on good speaking terms with each other. Otherwise there wouldn´t have been "communication" via their manager.

jovifan93 12-25-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1158709)
And if there were no fights, arguments or whatever between Richie and Jon before that, Richie would have called Jon. If it was really ONLY a "personal issue", there´s no reason not to call Jon personally.
The way Jon tells that story (and I have no reason to doubt it) already indicates that they weren´t on good speaking terms with each other. Otherwise there wouldn´t have been "communication" via their manager.

Or he knew Jon probably wouldn't understand but be mad at him and didn't have the balls to tell him directly, who knows...

jovifan93 01-01-2014 08:15 PM

So this is it? The final post on the final page? Last one for a long time? ;)

bonjovi90 01-01-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1159060)
So this is it? The final post on the final page? Last one for a long time? ;)

Not a day goes by that I thank my lucky stars for your posts either... ;)

Living_on_my_Hair 01-01-2014 10:15 PM

So, what's this about the recently sacked Goo Goo Dolls drummer asking Richie to form a new band? Saw it on Classic Rock,

See, there's life in this thread yet, we just have to flog the dead horse a bit more.

Andi

nickolai 01-01-2014 11:55 PM

Richie confirms he wont be coming back to Bon Jovi :-( Dont know whether to laugh or cry....

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/