Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Passionflower 01-03-2014 02:44 PM

Here's everyone in that group

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/...ps493b8da2.jpg

Living_on_my_Hair 01-03-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey5150 (Post 1159111)
Get those 2 in a studio together! I was imagining last night how Bad Medicine would sound with the Red Rocker on vocals. You know, beyond the obvious awesome.

Is PhilX and Sammy like, long lost cousins or something?!

Anyway, good to see Richie doing musical things with cool people, and that his jamming with fabric thing appears to be on the backburner..for now..

JackieBlue 01-03-2014 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1159123)
It's like Richie wants to play with everyone but the band that made him rich and known. :-?

So, Sissy, which is it? Richie's not with the band because he 'wants to play with everyone but the band...' or because 'Jon's holding the cards' and 'wants a 100% alcohol free band, which he knows he won't get with Richie'?

Or maybe you just go with whatever gets in the best dig at Richie with each news release...

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you were holding a grudge, were you?

JackieBlue 01-03-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey5150 (Post 1159111)
Get those 2 in a studio together! I was imagining last night how Bad Medicine would sound with the Red Rocker on vocals. You know, beyond the obvious awesome.

Not that I would prefer it to Richie and the boys working their issues out and getting back together, but I could definitely get behind some Sambo and Sammy! Love Sammy Hagar!

Sissy3 01-03-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1159130)
So, Sissy, which is it? Richie's not with the band because he 'wants to play with everyone but the band...' or because 'Jon's holding the cards' and 'wants a 100% alcohol free band, which he knows he won't get with Richie'?

Or maybe you just go with whatever gets in the best dig at Richie with each news release...

First of all I don't respond or even keep up with every Richie news item. Second, I don't believe I'm the one who made some of those comments you are attributing to me. At least I don't recall making any "Jon's holding the cards...100% alcohol free, etc." comment. But this thread has gone on so long, who can remember what they did or did not post? Regardless of the problem you seem to have with me, it's a new year and I'm not going to let a stranger on a Bon Jovi board ruin my day. Have a good one. :D

Spidey5150 01-03-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1159123)
It's like Richie wants to play with everyone but the band that made him rich and known. :-?

I'm a musician, albeit not a guitarist (not yet, but I'm learning!), and it's fun playing with new/different people. It's fun playing new/different music.

JonGirl 01-03-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey5150 (Post 1159135)
I'm a musician, albeit not a guitarist (not yet, but I'm learning!), and it's fun playing with new/different people. It's fun playing new/different music.

I'm sure Richie is having fun playing/hanging out with all these different people and good for him, I'd rather see him doing this than hawking his clothes line or playing a 10 second solo to start a horse race. However, it does irk some of us that he's constantly "thrilled" at being in the presence of these other artists, (Stevie Wonder, Lady Gaga, Kanye West FFS :rolleyes: , Chris Daughtry, Alice Cooper, Sammy Hagar etc.) but he won't even utter the words Bon Jovi or acknowledge anything to do with the band or their fans. Can you blame us for being a bit bitter about these things?

CKatz 01-03-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonGirl (Post 1159136)
I'm sure Richie is having fun playing/hanging out with all these different people and good for him, I'd rather see him doing this than hawking his clothes line or playing a 10 second solo to start a horse race. However, it does irk some of us that he's constantly "thrilled" at being in the presence of these other artists, (Stevie Wonder, Lady Gaga, Kanye West FFS :rolleyes: , Chris Daughtry, Alice Cooper, Sammy Hagar etc.) but he won't even utter the words Bon Jovi or acknowledge anything to do with the band or their fans. Can you blame us for being a bit bitter about these things?

When you're sick of something, you don't want to be reminded of it. Instead you're excited about new experiences (new people etc).

efiste2 01-03-2014 08:17 PM

Make no mistake, as has been said many times before, RICHIE WILL BE BACK IN BON JOVI, perhaps not for a long while, but the Re-Union tour will already be swilling around the CEO's head. Jon has always said once its a re-uinon/historic thing its over, but the temptation of once again being the biggest tour on the planet and all the financial reward that comes with it is FAR too tempting for everyone involved, especially Jon!!!

nickolai 01-03-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1159130)

**dick head of a post alert!!!***