Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Youtube.com Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36750)

Captmorgs 07-28-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1257890)
I think people only say this forum is dead in comparison to how much was going on here in something like 2008 till 2011. It's slowed down a lot in comparison.

And I never said that I'll stop posting here, I'll always keep an eye on what the band are doing. I'll just take things slower from now on :)

Thanks for all your incredible work on these videos Dominik! I enjoy them immensely and go back often to watch them. I’ll never forget when you remastered and posted Always from Milwaukee 1995 after I mentioned seeing it live. You’ve made this board (and YouTube) fun places to visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BJFan99 07-28-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1257890)
I think people only say this forum is dead in comparison to how much was going on here in something like 2008 till 2011. It's slowed down a lot in comparison.

And I never said that I'll stop posting here, I'll always keep an eye on what the band are doing. I'll just take things slower from now on :)

Bon Jovi | The End - YouTube

That video made me both sad and sympathetic towards your feelings. I've had my rough times with this band during the last year or two as well, yet some little things have always managed to pull me back in. Right now, I don't really know if I should laugh or cry about the band's current live form, but I'll still be keeping the faith as the optimist I've always been (even though I'm not overly sure if it's worth it for me, either). However, I won't be watching + commenting the upcoming live videos from the SA leg with the intensity I did previously, simply because I want to minimize the disappointments. I'll keep an eye on the other comments here, though, and if some performance gets enough praise, I'll make sure to check it out.

Yet again, I probably don't even realize how much hard work and effort it must have required from you to have kept this channel running, so as a conclusion, while I'm very sad about how this thing ended up, I understand and have all the respect for your decision - I know it was a hard one to make :(

You've made so many of us so happy with your videos throughout the years that it's hard letting you(r channel) go, but all we can hope for is that this end isn't eternal.

One more time; thank you for everything, Dominik.

YOVANAfromPeru 07-28-2019 09:12 PM

bonjovi90, you had a nice taste... your videos were ALWAYS interesting to hear and see! And also fun to comment... lol. I agree about take the things slower, I guess now you’re feeling a little older and that’s normal, I bet there’s a lot of good things in your life... Enjoy! You are a big part of this forum and like I said you don’t need to post more videos when you already have your special place on Jovitalk. And I think it’s more appropriate to say to you Thank you! so Thank YOU!!!
And btw I’m not your enemy... lol

james_d 07-28-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1257892)
That video made me both sad and sympathetic towards your feelings. I've had my rough times with this band during the last year or two as well, yet some little things have always managed to pull me back in. Right now, I don't really know if I should laugh or cry about the band's current live form, but I'll still be keeping the faith as the optimist I've always been (even though I'm not overly sure if it's worth it for me, either).

I've personally decided to remember how happy I was after my show and leave it at that. Jon seemed to deteriorate after Düsseldorf according to people who were there, but I honestly can say I loved Wembley. If they can give me another show on that level then I'll be over the moon. If not, I've still got the memories.

rokenrola 07-28-2019 09:30 PM

I dont see reason to be sad,I am ok with band today. When I went to Klagenfurt I didnt expect anything and I get great show,for sure one the best show of the tour. Live they are great,vocally Jon is solid,at the times bad but mostly solid,for me at least. Setlist is average and they should play more songs,specially from Bounce(dont know why Jon dont play those songs). They are not what they used to be but still great live act. I dont need to compare them with others because is useless,it is all about feelin when you leave stadium or arena. I hope new album will give us couple of good songs and will they tour again,who knows,miracles are possible.

YOVANAfromPeru 07-29-2019 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1257894)
I loved Wembley.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1257895)
I went to Klagenfurt

Well... you're lucky. But I insist that the These Days from Munich was good!

ksanova 07-29-2019 10:30 AM

Bonjovi90, thanx a lot for all yours videos on youtube. All the best for you

james_d 07-29-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257898)
Well... you're lucky. But I insist that the These Days from Munich was good!

Honestly I think it's worth remembering I don't have much to refer back to in terms of previous BJ shows. Obviously videos are great but they are nothing on being there. I've seen better shows than Wembley but it's still one of my favourites in terms of experience.

YOVANAfromPeru 07-29-2019 11:09 PM

These Days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Gw...ature=youtu.be

BJFan99 07-29-2019 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257929)

IMO, that's the best version of These Days during the '03-'06 period :) Jon's vocals are very solid for the time frame, and Richie's impromptu solo is great as well.