Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

nickolai 04-11-2013 12:00 AM

Well I have two pages of Jovitalk open. Lets select 6 pages at random.

Page 11: Will Phil X be joining Bon Jovi anytime soon? Jon is ripping off fans (yawn), Devilson having a go at Danfan

page 36: TMZ talking bull shit. Twitter. Deafening scilence.

Page 40: Someone's got a wanking problem/disease. Phil X HAS joined. The album DID NOT bomb. How dare you

Page 65: Richie, has he left the band? Dont be daft. Bashing people because they have too much free time. Richie left because of money. Brazillian people are twats. (harsh)

Page 89: Does Richie's mother live in LA? The cute Swedish girl's dog got poisoned (sorry about that), turkey bacon is better than regulation bacon (dont talk garbage)

Page 111: Stupid joke about Water...

NOPE I have learnt absolutely nothing. Sorry!

idbl_fanatic 04-11-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1121472)
Well I have two pages of Jovitalk open. Lets select 6 pages at random.

Page 11: Will Phil X be joining Bon Jovi anytime soon? Jon is ripping off fans (yawn), Devilson having a go at Danfan

page 36: TMZ talking bull shit. Twitter. Deafening scilence.

Page 40: Someone's got a wanking problem/disease. Phil X HAS joined. The album DID NOT bomb. How dare you

Page 65: Richie, has he left the band? Dont be daft. Bashing people because they have too much free time. Richie left because of money. Brazillian people are twats. (harsh)

Page 89: Does Richie's mother live in LA? The cute Swedish girl's dog got poisoned (sorry about that), turkey bacon is better than regulation bacon (dont talk garbage)

Page 111: Stupid joke about Water...

NOPE I have learnt absolutely nothing. Sorry!

LOL, what is regulation bacon?

nickolai 04-11-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1121474)
LOL, what is regulation bacon?

The pork variety

idbl_fanatic 04-11-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1121475)
The pork variety

Oh regular bacon (US)

CharlieShipley 04-11-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superkid (Post 1121471)
This guy is something else. :rolleyes:

I should try telling that to my boss and see how far that gets me.

I just read this tweet. I was very tempted to respond that he's getting my money for a ticket to a performance that was promised, but won't be taking place. F*** HIM. I finally get the hatred towards him.

I've never been less enthused about a Jovi concert. (Denver, next week)

idbl_fanatic 04-11-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieShipley (Post 1121479)
I just read this tweet. I was very tempted to respond that he's getting my money for a ticket to a performance that was promised, but won't be taking place. F*** HIM. I finally get the hatred towards him.

I've never been less enthused about a Jovi concert. (Denver, next week)

I hear ya man, we are going on the 25th in San Jose, and I am totally bummed about Richie not being there, our 10 yr old daughter is bummed too, because she likes it when Richie uses the talkbox while playing.

CharlieShipley 04-11-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1121480)
I hear ya man, we are going on the 25th in San Jose, and I am totally bummed about Richie not being there, our 10 yr old daughter is bummed too, because she likes it when Richie uses the talkbox while playing.

When they break out the talkbox is always a highlight for me. And was really hoping for him to sing solo again like in 2010. This whole thing sucks.

Mysterytrain 04-11-2013 12:24 AM

I took exactly **one** public relations class in college on my way to acquiring a minor in communications. Even with that one three-credit class that I took approximately 15 years ago, I think I could do this band's PR better than Matt.

RonJovi 04-11-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1121482)
I took exactly **one** public relations class in college on my way to acquiring a minor in communications. Even with that one three-credit class that I took approximately 15 years ago, I think I could do this band's PR better than Matt.

I know it's fashionable to bash Matt but he is absolutely awful as PR goes. That tweet is so dumb it's untrue.

Jon should have a words...namely "You're fired".

Bounce7800 04-11-2013 12:40 AM

Ah, so Richie is out in North Korea then.... no wonder he hasn't tweeted much either. I knew we would get to the bottom of it eventually.