Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Mongoose 04-29-2014 10:26 PM

:( ..................

golittleperson 04-30-2014 12:30 AM

Bob FM 99.9

18 hours ago.

While we wait for the Bon Jovi-Richie Sambora reunion, Sambora is busying himself with new music and road work. He tells Billboard that he's working in the studio with guitarist orianthi, and that not only are they writing and recording, but have already played some live shows in Orianthi's home of Australia, with plans to hit up Europe and Asia. As for a return to Bon Jovi? Sambora says he doesn't know if/when it'll happen.

Kathleen 04-30-2014 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1176048)
<snip>As for a return to Bon Jovi? Sambora says he doesn't know if/when it'll happen.

I think honestly that we all know it will happen. It's just the "when" that is up in the air. After Richie gets to tour, and the rest of the band has some much needed downtime and maybe "rejuvenation" time, is when it will probably happen. That may well be later rather than sooner, but I am pretty certain that the Bon Jovi we have known and loved will be back at some point.

dumy 04-30-2014 03:10 AM

I would not be surprise if Richie was playing a game and he will do this for a long time or until the end of his project with Orihanti. This kind of comment give him more plubicity and will satisfy some of his fan who don't want his return with the band. I think he will be back with the band in some years.

LeaJovi 04-30-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1176049)
... I am pretty certain that the Bon Jovi we have known and loved will be back at some point.

1995 pun intended?

angelsambo 04-30-2014 07:43 PM

https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/...38627349_n.jpg

SuperBrad 05-01-2014 09:42 AM

There will never be the same chemistry between jon and rich on stage again now so i hope he doesnt return , it would be fake..... I feel sad for dave and tico .... jon will survive solo . I love what Richie is doing now . Im thankful to have had 29 great years with Bon jovi , but its DONE now ;)

rolo_tomachi 05-01-2014 01:51 PM

Remember 1990-1991. Everything can be fixed.

Rdkopper 05-01-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1176064)
There will never be the same chemistry between jon and rich on stage again now so i hope he doesnt return , it would be fake..... I feel sad for dave and tico .... jon will survive solo . I love what Richie is doing now . Im thankful to have had 29 great years with Bon jovi , but its DONE now ;)

I wouldn't even worry about that. First of all, it's been fake for the past 10 years now but I'm sure they were feuding other times as well and no one even knew. They might not be fooling around and having tickle fights together on stage but musically (Richie's vocals and guitar), it'll be fine. They are professional.

What Richie did was pretty serious though. It's one thing if he wanted to take a break and not tour but to just quit a quarter of the way through was pretty serious. Were are taking about screwing some of the guys out of millions and also screwing the staff as well. Luckily Jon was able to pull it off but it came at a price.

nickolai 05-01-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1176065)
Remember 1990-1991. Everything can be fixed.

Yeah, you're right. But there isn't the innocence or hunger anymore. Jon aint writing and just seemingly wants away from all things music for the foreseeable future. So maybe it isn't like 1990-91. No Jon solo album, no new years eve show in Toyko (!). The issues they suffered back then are similar to now in the fact that Jon has turned into Doc and burning everyone out. But what Richie did, as Rdkopper said, was very very serious. There wasn't the stubbornness and pure animosity back then.