Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Jayster 04-11-2013 01:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sometimes you tell the day, by the bottle that you drink...

Bounce7800 04-11-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1121496)
Haha you underestimate the Jovi fanbase. He'll still get barraged with questions. I'm sure Ava's getting hounded with questions about her dad too.

Yes, seeing people respond to Ava is a bit worrying really. I only follow her for the offchance of something Richie related, wouldn't dream of interacting with her. Honest your honour.

I wouldnt be surprised if she found it all really creepy.

Jayster 04-11-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1121508)
Yes, seeing people respond to Ava is a bit worrying really. I only follow her for the offchance of something Richie related, wouldn't dream of interacting with her. Honest your honour.

I wouldnt be surprised if she found it all really creepy.

She shouldn't be accepting people, then she wouldn't be bombarded.

And it IS creepy. She's a 16 year old girl.

bonjovi821 04-11-2013 02:14 AM

I'm sure she finds it creepy, but at the same time I'm sure having 2 superstar parents makes her a little more accustomed to it. I wouldn't want older people bugging me to get to my parents, though...

Mysterytrain 04-11-2013 03:46 AM

Yeah, I follow her for chance of seeing the occasional photos and comments she makes about Richie, but I've never sent her a Tweet. I can't imagine being a teenager and /wanting/ to interact with your parents' adult fans.

DestinationJovi 04-11-2013 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1121483)
I know it's fashionable to bash Matt but he is absolutely awful as PR goes. That tweet is so dumb it's untrue.

Jon should have a words...namely "You're fired".

Matt has said many times that Jon does not tweet, so part of the issue is how would Jon even know that Matt puts shit like this out on twitter? I went to his profile and saw he went a few rounds with some fans today. I think Jon would have his ass in a sling if he knew the way Matt was speaking to fans as a representative of the band.

It would never happen because no one except Bon Jovi fans care, but can you imagine if a screen cap of his feuds from today ended up on TMZ or Perez Hilton? :p

The Rock 04-11-2013 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1121531)
Matt has said many times that Jon does not tweet, so part of the issue is how would Jon even know that Matt puts shit like this out on twitter? I went to his profile and saw he went a few rounds with some fans today. I think Jon would have his ass in a sling if he knew the way Matt was speaking to fans as a representative of the band.

It would never happen because no one except Bon Jovi fans care, but can you imagine if a screen cap of his feuds from today ended up on TMZ or Perez Hilton? :p

Jon doesn't know what happens on Twitter, that is why Matt acts the way he does. Online (FB, Twitter) are Matt's domain, Jon doesn't have a clue. If this came to his attention, it would stopped.

If someone did do as you suggested, it would bring it to a close straight away. This is a representative of Bon Jovi, the singer's brother talking to the fans as he does. If he hated it, he should stop. If they ask him stupid questions, don't answer. It must get annoying answering; No, Jon does not tweet 100 times but then don't answer the question.

Ang1e 04-11-2013 05:41 AM

Apparently, the moderator from here, Sambo-Chris is kissing Matt's ass on twitter.

Quote:

Sambo-Chris ‏@Sambo_Chris 7h
@DannyAspinall @MatthewBongiovi @TakenbyTitch @blv dammit it's not our Business WHY.

StoneDeaf 04-11-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tooka (Post 1121461)
Bon Jovi, due to the unique harmonic blend of hard-soft, current-classic, macho-faminine style were able to attract audiences across genders, age groups and different musical tastes. Plus the fact that if you are a Bon Jovi die-hard fan, automatically you are the kind of person that is compassionate, appreciates and is touched by the idea of being an underdog, no matter what people say, what critics think, you are loyal to this band and love them like your own brothers. And this is something that you don't see with other bands too often, the level of loyalty that we the die-hards have. I agree with something said earlier on this epic thread, that Bon Jovi always manages to give you, no matter how crap the album is, a song or two that keep you holding on to them, hoping that one day, they will release that album that compares to your favorite from the early days, but that is not going to happen.

That's just...bullshit. Automatically blah blah...geez. No wonder their recent s**t sells. Loyalty? The way you put it, sounds like world-famous act of blind faith. Die-hards should be the ones questioning lame-ass records, effortless live shows and so on. Song or two? None in last 3 albums. Releasing s**t still doesn't wipe out the past, I can still enjoy what I do enjoy. But for sure I am not going to force myself to enjoy s**t that I really, really don't like. Be it album or crappy liveshow.

CKatz 04-11-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ang1e (Post 1121553)
Apparently, the moderator from here, Sambo-Chris is kissing Matt's ass on twitter.

A lot of people are kissing Matt's ass on twitter and defending his rude behaviour. It's disgusting. I hate brownnosing.