Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Youtube.com Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36750)

Rdkopper 04-28-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1263807)
Not that hard to tell. I'll Be There For You is from Tokyo 1988, Bad Medicine and These Days from Wembley '95. All lifted from radio and TV broadcasts.

You're 100% correct with that but what I meant was, where are these songs getting pulled from? Is it Spotify?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Thinny 04-28-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1263809)
You're 100% correct with that but what I meant was, where are these songs getting pulled from? Is it Spotify?

I already explained this earlier. See below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1263465)
It happens to a lot of YouTube accounts that I look after too. Bands can link their official YouTube account to the their digital distributer and anything uploaded from the band on digital channels such as spotify, itunes, amazon etc, gets added to the channel. Unfortuantely this does include unauthorised recordings such as radio broadcasts that have been licenced and made available digitally. It's a pain, and you have to go to the digital distributer and get them to contact YouTube and get them removed from the official channel, but it's not a quick process at all...

Rdkopper 04-28-2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1263816)
I already explained this earlier. See below.

That I got... But what is the specific source for each song?

Thinny 04-28-2020 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1263817)
That I got... But what is the specific source for each song?

Not sure what you are asking. The source is whoever uploaded it. The record label or distributer that uploads the track. The album it features on is the one in the artwork. YouTube is just one of the steaming services that the distrubuter uses. The tracks seems to appear on Amazon Music, as well as YouTube, but couldn't see them on Spotify or iTunes, granted I didn't look very hard.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wild-Street...=dmusic&sr=1-1

If you look at the description for I'll Be There For You on youtube video for example it says:

"Provided to YouTube by IIP-DDS
I'll Be There For You (Live) · Bon Jovi
Rock Sounds of Love
℗ Foreman Records
Released on: 2020-01-16
Music Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Auto-generated by YouTube."

IIP-DDS is the distributer
"Rock Sounds Of Love" is the album title
Foreman Records is the label
Music Publisher is who owns the rights to the song (not the recording)
They seems to be coming from different labels, but the same distributer.

Rdkopper 04-28-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1263820)
Not sure what you are asking. The source is whoever uploaded it. The record label or distributer that uploads the track. The album it features on is the one in the artwork. YouTube is just one of the steaming services that the distrubuter uses. The tracks seems to appear on Amazon Music, as well as YouTube, but couldn't see them on Spotify or iTunes, granted I didn't look very hard.

If you look at the description for I'll Be There For You on youtube video for example it says:

Rock Sounds of Love
℗ Foreman Records
Music Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

You could lead a horse to water

Rdkopper 04-28-2020 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1263820)

Rock Sounds of Love
℗ Foreman Records

I gotcha. I thought there was a simple answer like "here is the link to Spotify where they are being pulled from" "and here are the rest of the albums too".

bonjovi90 04-29-2020 12:22 AM

There aren't many great recordings from the band's summer amphitheater runs in 1993 and 1995. But I recently found this one and even though it was almost mono and quite dull, it was a clear recording. A lot of remastering went into this one, but I think it turned out nice! The band are clearly enjoying themselves. The mid-west of the USA had been plagued by floodings in the summer of 1993 and Jon gives a nice speech before Blood On Blood, encouraging the audience to help, ensuring them that the band will double the donated money every night of the leg and then starting acoustically into the song. And make sure to check out the ending of I'll Be There For You! I don't think it gets much more passionate!
It seems that they raised the volume on the PA for the last two or so songs since there's slight clipping in the recording at some points.

Setlist:
01. Intro [0:00]
02. I Believe [1:03]
03. Wild In The Streets [6:13]
04. You Give Love A Bad Name [12:56]
05. Born To Be My Baby [16:21]
06. I Can't Help Falling In Love (acapella) [22:03]
07. Bed Of Roses [23:09]
08. Keep The Faith [30:54]
09. Blood Money [38:39]
10. Blaze Of Glory [41:24]
11. Lay Your Hands On Me [47:05]
12. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead [58:08]
~ Jumpin' Jack Flash [1:02:54]
13. Jon talking about the devastation caused by floodings [1:07:03]
14. Blood On Blood [1:08:46]
15. Rock Some More [1:14:36]
16. Bad Medicine [1:15:49]
~ Shout [1:12:34]

Encore 1:
17. Acoustic Guitar Solo [1:25:48]
18. Wanted Dead Or Alive [1:30:45]
19. I'd Die For You [1:36:34]
20. With A Little Help From My Friends [1:41:18]
21. Livin' On A Prayer [1:47:42]

Encore 2:
22. I'll Be There For You [1:55:59]

bonjovi90 04-29-2020 08:59 PM

Captain_jovi 04-29-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1263861)

Oh man, good find!

james_d 04-29-2020 09:08 PM

It's My Life live has never done much for me (unless there in person). Seems to lack the punch of the recording