Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sissy3 05-28-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134639)
Solid exited the starbucks, full of national pride as he strutted in his knee length tartan kilt, the thick hairs on his legs bristling like angry hedgehogs. His sporran bulged with stolen packets of sugar. Jessy, arm in arm with the glamorous Sambora, minced along in a white tip-to-toe glamorous zoot suit that would be worthy of any Mafioso. Both gave the fingers to the paparazzi but were later seen breaking up in the parking lot. “personal reasons” were cited for their divorce.

I can totally see it. :D

hackster73 05-28-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1134641)
Richie will be back for UK ;)

You seem sure?

BJ?YesPlease 05-28-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134605)
You must not come here often then.

Haha. Kudos! :)

milomom 05-28-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Solid exited the starbucks, full of national pride as he strutted in his knee length tartan kilt, the thick hairs on his legs bristling like angry hedgehogs. His sporran bulged with stolen packets of sugar. Jessy, arm in arm with the glamorous Sambora, minced along in a white tip-to-toe glamorous zoot suit that would be worthy of any Mafioso. Both gave the fingers to the paparazzi but were later seen breaking up in the parking lot. “personal reasons” were cited for their divorce.

Can't stop laughing! Well done, crashed.

Kriegentragen 05-28-2013 11:14 PM

On an unrelated note.

A date has been confirmed for my city (and country)!!

I'm so happy, even if Richie isn't back that day!!

jessycardy 05-28-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Okay, that was totally hilarious. LMFAO

I can totally see myself like that, don't know about Solid... :D Oh well, if he can't it's not like it would be a big deal anyway. Fortunately, he could be easily replaced by that other guy without a name.

rolo_tomachi 05-28-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1134641)
Richie will be back for UK ;)

YESSSSSS!!!
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/941...ancebackuk.gif

The Rock 05-28-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1134484)
This attitude irks me - because, IF you'd been treated like crap, had insults thrown at you/your daughter, IF you'd been belittled, IF you'd been underpaid, IF you'd been promised you could play solo songs etc....Why on earth would you keep going when you're getting royally screwed?

You see, I took that as fact too, even through you added the IF. Lets say you and me were having this conversation in person. So we are talking and I say, "****, why doesn't Richie come back, his a SOB blah, blah, blah" and then you replied back to me with "but The Rock, would YOU come back IF Jon did this to you, Jon did that? etc etc etc etc" and I think would "Shit, yeah I wouldn't come back either!! so you made it sound like it really happened to Richie and why would anyone in their right mind want to continue with an azzhole like Jon!!

The Rock 05-28-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1134661)

Just when I think I've had enough, you go and pull something like this. :D:D

Solid Sambora 05-28-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134660)
Okay, that was totally hilarious. LMFAO

I can totally see myself like that, don't know about Solid... :D Oh well, if he can't it's not like it would be a big deal anyway. Fortunately, he could be easily replaced by that other guy without a name.

Jessy needs to stop all the trash talk. I'm doing f***ing great, working hard on my fashion sense.

Solid Sambora 05-28-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1134663)
You see, I took that as fact too, even through you added the IF. Lets say you and me were having this conversation in person. So we are talking and I say, "****, why doesn't Richie come back, his a SOB blah, blah, blah" and then you replied back to me with "but The Rock, would YOU come back IF Jon did this to you, Jon did that? etc etc etc etc" and I think would "Shit, yeah I wouldn't come back either!! so you made it sound like it really happened to Richie and why would anyone in their right mind want to continue with an azzhole like Jon!!

PUT THE PIN BACK IN THE GRENADE!

We've only just calmed everything down. IF only you knew...

The Rock 05-28-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1134525)
He doesn't have to answer those questions. He can choose which topics to discuss before the interview. So that's no excuse for "grumpy" answers.

He has to answer those questions because it's regarding the tour. These are not personal questions. These are not questions such as "Jon, I have heard stories that Richie is dating Britney Spears, can you confirm/" then Jon can skip those questions. It's a work related question regarding the tour, which is he is currently on and currently promoting. He has to answer them.

Mongoose 05-28-2013 11:28 PM

Is it true that Richie's new young misses said he should get a bigger cut??

:cool:

jessycardy 05-28-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134667)
Jessy needs to stop all the trash talk. I'm doing f***ing great, working hard on my fashion sense.

Meh, Tico dominates the fashion industry anyway. And I also modeled for him. Wouldn't get caught dead in that tartan kilt of yours, though. Are you sure it's only colors you're blind to? By the way, I love you and miss you dearly.

Solid Sambora 05-28-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134675)
Meh, Tico dominates the fashion industry anyway. And I also modeled for him. Wouldn't get caught dead in that tartan kilt of yours, though. Are you sure it's only colors you're blind to? By the way, I love you and miss you dearly.

Wow, that's not even close to a quote from recent articles or Twitter. I've really hurt you haven't I?

crashed 05-28-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134675)

I have a Tico print of someone playing strip poker, were you the model jessy? fess up.

jessycardy 05-28-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134679)
Wow, that's not even close to a quote from recent articles or Twitter. I've really hurt you haven't I?

That's because we both finally realized it's harmful and stupid to do this in public, remember???
Yes, you have hurt me... and I know I've hurt you too... That's why... we need to talk out of this! http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/t..._by_krnown.jpg

Solid Sambora 05-28-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134682)
That's because we both finally realized it's harmful and stupid to do this in public, remember???
Yes, you have hurt me... and I know I've hurt you too... That's why... we need to talk out of this! http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/t..._by_krnown.jpg

Sorry, I'm gonna go silent for a couple of weeks, then post a picture of a guitar I quite like on Twitter.

crashed 05-28-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134683)
Sorry, I'm gonna go silent for a couple of weeks, then post a picture of a guitar I quite like on Twitter.

That just about killed me. lol!

jovifan93 05-28-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Lool :-D do you also give driving lessons or can you please post a pic of you and your car dealer? I just have to know ;-)

JoviJovi 05-28-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1134637)
He looks like a priest in this one. :D And yes, Richie is making me bitchy, for sure. I still think it will be a load of crock if he suddenly shows up on stage somewhere, and the past few weeks will go "poof" from fans collective memories. And for a lot of them, it will. What can I say, I tend to hold a grudge. ;)

Same here. I am done. I don't understand how people are excited when new shows are announced. They couldn't pay me to go with or without Richie at this point. Imagine, 5 shows coming up and I am dreading them (well, the ones I can't get rid of the tickets to anyway).

Maybe after a very long break it will be a different story, but this drama is more exciting than the band itself at this point.

jessycardy 05-28-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134680)
I have a Tico print of someone playing strip poker, were you the model jessy? fess up.

Oh... ALRIGHT!!! I'll admit it... it was me! I met him once and told him how I just couldn't grasp poker, but after years and years spent trying to no avail, I finally managed it thanks to his hypnotic, fascinating eyes in the interactive poker game on the Borgata DVD. It was like I finally saw the light. He felt so moved and inspired by this story, that he insisted to have me as his model. I was hesitant at first, but then he talked me into it. :oops:

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 05-28-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Hahahaha that actually made me laugh so hard I almost choked

crashed 05-29-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1134686)
Imagine, 5 shows coming up and I am dreading them (well, the ones I can't get rid of the tickets to anyway).

I really must have a different attitude to everyone else. I've paid for my shows and dammit the only thing that's going to stop me enjoying them is if a zombie apocalypse breaks out. Even then, the darn zombies can wait til the show's finished.

If you go expecting a shit time, like mirielle did at hers, you're likely going to have a shit time.

I figure it's gotta be better than sitting at home watching crap on the TV. or worse, being at work.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Fine, I'll FORBID my brother to listen to your new album while working out until we get to talk.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134693)
I really must have a different attitude to everyone else. I've paid for my shows and dammit the only thing that's going to stop me enjoying them is if a zombie apocalypse breaks out. Even then, the darn zombies can wait til the show's finished.

If you go expecting a shit time, like mirielle did at hers, you're likely going to have a shit time.

I figure it's gotta be better than sitting at home watching crap on the TV. or worse, being at work.

I'm with you. I know it's all gonna be different without him and I miss him beyond words. But I have a ticket to a Bon Jovi show and I plan to make the best out of it. I'm not going with either low nor high expectations, I decided I'm just going to go, period. Also, I've realized those three guys are having a hard time and trying to give their best through and despite the storm, so I decided I want to be there for them and give my best as well.
That's the attitude I tried to explain to the friend who's going with me, but she says she'd rather go with low expectations than get disappointed (she's all about Richie). Oh well, to each their own, I guess!

steel_horse75 05-29-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1134652)
You seem sure?

Just have a gut feeling.

steel_horse75 05-29-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongoose (Post 1134672)
Is it true that Richie's new young misses said he should get a bigger cut??

:cool:

You missed the N out in cut

steel_horse75 05-29-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Me too.
I'm gonna enjoy it.
Looking forward to seeing phil if my gut feelings wrong plus the rest of the band raise their game for UK anyway.
Making a night of it as ill be going to Hard Rock Cafe after and staying in hotel.
Lovely.

Solid Sambora 05-29-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134684)
That just about killed me. lol!

My missus may actually kill you for the 'angry hedgehog' line- it's her brothers wedding soon and now every photo will be ruined by me constantly looking down at my knees wondering why no one has ever described wearing a kilt like that before! Just brilliant!

JoviJovi 05-29-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Now a zombie apocalypse would make it really interesting!!!

I know what you mean, but I have already done 3 PhilX shows last time he filled in, and as I said before, hes a good player and seems nice enough, it just not the same and not something I can be excited about. I will sing all the songs, and display proper concert behavior, lol, I will not sit with a frown on, but there are a million things I'd rather do, sitting watching crap TV (for free) is one of them.

WillRunForChocolate 05-29-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134635)
Yes! And romance-like detailed description of our clothing cured by Jovitalkers as well... How fun!

We could all wear matching blouses!

crashed 05-29-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1134701)
Now a zombie apocalypse would make it really interesting!!!

I know what you mean, but I have already done 3 PhilX shows last time he filled in, and as I said before, hes a good player and seems nice enough, it just not the same and not something I can be excited about. I will sing all the songs, and display proper concert behavior, lol, I will not sit with a frown on, but there are a million things I'd rather do, sitting watching crap TV (for free) is one of them.

lol i guess i just don't worry about the money - once its spent, its spent.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillRunForChocolate (Post 1134703)
We could all wear matching blouses!

Well, in that case, I vote for t-shirts for everybody, each one of them with a different Photoshop work by Rolo printed on.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:39 AM

Okay, it's not really Richie-related (at least not directly), but since this thread has become quite the bar lately...

From the massive European tour pt. 1 recap post on BonJovi.com: "Expect the ever-expanding set list to include more surprises in the weeks and months to come."

Here's the link: http://www.bonjovi.com/en/news/51580...-across-europe

nickolai 05-29-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134695)
I'm with you.

I hope this gets played. Sorry to steal a sentence from your analogy but I do like this song.

crashed 05-29-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134700)
My missus may actually kill you for the 'angry hedgehog' line- it's her brothers wedding soon and now every photo will be ruined by me constantly looking down at my knees wondering why no one has ever described wearing a kilt like that before! Just brilliant!

Apologies to the Mrs.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1134709)
I hope this gets played. Sorry to steal a sentence from your analogy but I do like this song.

Not a problem! I actually noticed every time I say/write that phrase, the song comes to mind. :)

I think that's one of the songs from the new album that will probably become one of the regulars on this tour.

crashed 05-29-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134711)
Not a problem! I actually noticed every time I say/write that phrase, the song comes to mind. :)

I think that's one of the songs from the new album that will probably become one of the regulars on this tour.

I really hope so, that's my favourite. Water is my wife's so I know shes going to hear that.

Shes had the album on repeat in her car since it was released, never took it out once, so some long term fans still like it.

Becky 05-29-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134712)
Shes had the album on repeat in her car since it was released, never took it out once, so some long term fans still like it.

I like the new album a lot. I've been listening to it pretty regularly the past month. I like it FAR better than The Circle. After the newness of that CD wore off, I'm left liking about 4 songs from it.