Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SiriusXM Bon Jovi Radio ch. 709 stuff (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70840)

Captain_jovi 04-21-2023 07:42 PM

Yeah this screams Hamburg, 2001. Hell of a god damn performance. Would pay big bucks for them to re-edit without the cringe fest intro to Hearts of Stone.

lolo5769 04-22-2023 12:16 PM

set list

just older
wanted
Q & A
Working too hard
Prayer
Q & A
love for sale
trapped again
never say goodbye
Q & A
talk to me
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Q & A
heart of stone

bonjovi90 04-25-2023 09:41 PM

Quote:

Bon Jovi New Jersey Album Special: Jon Bon Jovi will take SiriusXM subscribers track-by-track through Bon Jovi’s legendary New Jersey album to celebrate the album’s 35th anniversary. Joined by SiriusXM host Mark Goodman, Jon Bon Jovi will discuss songs including Bad Medicine, I’ll Be There For You and more.

Bon Jovi ‘New Jersey’ Album Special will air on SiriusXM’s Bon Jovi Radio (ch. 709) on Thursday, May 4 at 1:00 pm ET.
https://blog.siriusxm.com/siriusxm-m...ibextid=5zvaxg

Rdkopper 04-26-2023 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1284964)

This sounds like something that should and could be awesome but unfortunately it's going to be so high level, predictable, and the same old stuff we've been hearing for years.

Jon's interviews as a whole have become so stale and boring within these past 10 plus years. The Soul Kitchen, Hampton Waters, Marriage, The DJ being the loneliest guy in the world. I am so happy we don't have to hear the story about that song title "Do What You Can" anymore.

So Howard opens a new studio in Florida and Jon chooses to do an interview instead of sing? All roads continue to lean towards vocal surgey rest. When was the last time Jon actually sang? 6 to 9 months is usually the recovery time for a vocal cord nerve to heal.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Butters 04-26-2023 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1284965)
This sounds like something that should and could be awesome but unfortunately it's going to be so high level, predictable, and the same old stuff we've been hearing for years.

Jon's interviews as a whole have become so stale and boring within these past 10 plus years. The Soul Kitchen, Hampton Waters, Marriage, The DJ being the loneliest guy in the world. I am so happy we don't have to hear the story about that song title "Do What You Can" anymore.

So Howard opens a new studio in Florida and Jon chooses to do an interview instead of sing? All roads continue to lean towards vocal surgey rest. When was the last time Jon actually sang? 6 to 9 months is usually the recovery time for a vocal cord nerve to heal.

Or he knows he can't sing and avoids any public events other than concerts.

bonjovi90 04-26-2023 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butters (Post 1284966)
Or he knows he can't sing and avoids any public events other than concerts.

I'd lean very much towards that. His voice is gone. As sad as it is.

liljovi93 04-27-2023 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1284965)

I think the last time he done any singing that we are aware of was in Paris in June?? Something like that. Some busking thing for his wine but I don't even remember seeing much of that, if any.

Even his talking voice still doesn't sound great. The podcast he did the other day, he sounds so weak when he's talking.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 04-27-2023 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1284970)
I think the last time he done any singing that we are aware of was in Paris in June?? Something like that. Some busking thing for his wine but I don't even remember seeing much of that, if any.

Even his talking voice still doesn't sound great. The podcast he did the other day, he sounds so weak when he's talking.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I think that podcast was older. I forgot what he said but he referenced something that lead me to last summer. Maybe his location being in the Hamptons and Jon is currently in Florida.

Rdkopper 04-27-2023 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1284967)
I'd lean very much towards that. His voice is gone. As sad as it is.

But why now? Not even a KOS performance or something acoustic? The fact that Jon hasn't sang in almost a year is extremely odd. Even with a shot voice, he'd still do something.

bonjovi90 04-27-2023 01:39 PM

I think the last tour combined with the playback fiasco was the point he realized he wasn't able to do it anymore. Maybe one or two things had been scheduled afterwards where he was obliged to do it but other than that, he's been laying low ever since.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk