Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anything Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69483)

BJFan99 08-29-2020 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1266521)
Aloha !

Ha, interesting. I've been doing the same thing. But even with my very limited vocal abilities I can do better than what Jon's capable of. I doubt Jon could pull off most stuff from This Left Feels Right nowadays as he struggles with Unbroken as well.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

The IML performance was pretty decent in the spring, although you could clearly see on Jon’s facial expressions how much he needed to strain even in such low key. I bet something like the TLFR version of IBTFY would still be completely doable for him, because it seems to be even easier than Unbroken, but once it gets to songs like BOR or BTBMB which require some additional sustain of notes and pure vocals, Jon would never be able to nail them anymore with his current hoarse, croaky tone and problems to follow the mid-range melodies.

steel_horse75 08-29-2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1266521)
Aloha !

Ha, interesting. I've been doing the same thing. But even with my very limited vocal abilities I can do better than what Jon's capable of. I doubt Jon could pull off most stuff from This Left Feels Right nowadays as he struggles with Unbroken as well.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Come on then.....let’s hear it.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BJFan99 08-29-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1266527)

I think I've heard him on some YT video, IIRC he's still way worse than Jon :mrgreen:

Xavi 08-30-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1266512)
I got the CD :D

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

hahah touché
Well done! 👍🤘

Supersonic 08-30-2020 04:35 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1266527)

You've been mentioning playing guitar since the virus hit. If I post stuff, will you do as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1266531)
I think I've heard him on some YT video, IIRC he's still way worse than Jon :mrgreen:

I've no idea what video you've seen but the only video with me singing on it was uploaded when you were still in diapers. But I can't wait for your comparisons and analysing saying I hit E flat better in 2008 but can hold A minor better in 2020 yet my overall tone was better in 2010 at the one minute twenty-five mark. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

steel_horse75 08-30-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1266552)
Aloha !

You've been mentioning playing guitar since the virus hit. If I post stuff, will you do as well?

I've no idea what video you've seen but the only video with me singing on it was uploaded when you were still in diapers. But I can't wait for your comparisons and analysing saying I hit E flat better in 2008 but can hold A minor better in 2020 yet my overall tone was better in 2010 at the one minute twenty-five mark. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I’ve been learning Something to believe in and It’s hard letting you go.
Not confident enough to post it. Only been playing a few months.

Supersonic 08-30-2020 06:13 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1266556)
I’ve been learning Something to believe in and It’s hard letting you go.
Not confident enough to post it. Only been playing a few months.

Pfft what a cop out. Jon sounds like he's learned to sing yesterday and goes on a full tour.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

nickolai 09-11-2020 10:44 AM

Watching some old Eastenders (British soap opera) on tv and recognised the poster....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...9e634881a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 09-11-2020 10:36 PM

JBJ yesterday played at the Joe Biden's democratic presidential virtual fundraiser. He opened the virtual event playing Who Says and returned to close out with Saturday Night acoustics.

rolo_tomachi 09-14-2020 05:44 PM

U2 release 20th aniversary of All That You Cant Leave Behind SUPER DELUXE EDITION, with 51 tracks (39 additional bonus tracks, including remastered B-sides, unreleased songs and 19 live tracks from Elevation Tour)
https://www.u2.com/news/title/all-th...hind-turns-20/

I would love a release like this for CRUSH, they have a lot of songs that weren't released, that were part of Sex Sells. Imagine a release like this, with all the b-sides remastered, and the unreleased songs that we haven't heard yet.... + 19 live tracks from the Crush-OWN Tour. That would be crazy.

If anyone from Jovi camp is watching this, shake their asses and get into it for a launch next year.