Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anything Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69483)

steel_horse75 10-27-2020 11:29 AM

They need to open the vaults and for a fee you can download them what you want.

Be nice to have every album with the unreleased tracks for each one.

Then have an odds and sods section for songs they cannot remember what album it was intended for.

We we don't want is live versions and demos.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Dicanio 10-27-2020 11:48 AM

Really hope he does mean the keys to the vault but its very unlikely to mean that.

He specifically says "Time to take the keys back". I don't think Matt has ever had the keys to the vault but he used to run the fan club so its far more likely that he's referencing taking the keys back for that.

rolo_tomachi 10-27-2020 02:19 PM

Is this only for the Backstage of JBJ or just need to register your email address on the web? mmmm..

Captain_jovi 10-27-2020 02:34 PM

Yah he clearly means he'll be running the fanclub again.

steel_horse75 10-27-2020 03:15 PM

Its the fan club where you get 4 boxes of stuff for $199.

Dicanio 10-27-2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1269780)
Its the fan club where you get 4 boxes of stuff for $199.

Do the boxes contain any music or are they boxes of merch? Id be interested if it was unreleased tracks and demos.

steel_horse75 10-27-2020 04:36 PM

Nit sure.
I dont want demos or live stuff.

JackieBlue 10-27-2020 05:01 PM

I'm confused. I'm obviously playing catch-up here; but is "The Jon Bon Jovi Experience" just a new name for BSWJBJ? If so, any ideas why the name change?

Either way, it seems like there really isn't an official fan club for the band; just a JBJ fan club. Is that correct?

rolo_tomachi 10-27-2020 05:24 PM

I think that regardless of what they offer at The Jon Bon Jovi Experience, there is something that will be announced for everyone. At least that's the feeling I have. Since that "something big is coming" ... I don't think only it's a special package for the backstage club. Although I could be wrong.

Captain_jovi 10-27-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1269783)
I'm confused. I'm obviously playing catch-up here; but is "The Jon Bon Jovi Experience" just a new name for BSWJBJ? If so, any ideas why the name change?

Either way, it seems like there really isn't an official fan club for the band; just a JBJ fan club. Is that correct?

My theory is with the new fan club reverting ownership back to the family it needed a new name. Not sure if it's for legal, contractual reasons but that might have been the best way out of it.

And yeah, I think the fan club morphed from one to the other in......I want to say HAND era? Anyone else remember?

EDIT: The small collection I have here is from Bounce era so I guess then.