Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

Thinny 07-06-2020 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1265161)
Wow, this is great news, now I hope both albums will come out in 2020.

I think you'll be looking at 2021 for Richie's. BJ already had promo done and a release date scheduled, etc. By the time things are up and running 100% it's going to be first half of 2021 before we see Richie's album materialize I think.

JackieBlue 07-06-2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1265160)
Apparently Richie's new record is already finished but pushed back because of Covid-19. Bob Rock talks about the making of the album and other records and artists he worked with, including Bon Jovi: https://t.co/nwt5o9Sdrm?amp=1

Hey, you! Welcome back!! :)

Oh, and thanks for the news!

Matrix15 07-06-2020 06:43 PM

Whether he's on the sauce or not I'd still go and see him if he did a UK solo tour. Was the last time 2014? I'd like the chance to see him belt out a couple of Jovi hits.

Captain_jovi 07-06-2020 07:07 PM

Hearing Bob Rock talk about the new Richie album and hoo boy am I excited for it and the vibe he's saying.

Thinny 07-06-2020 07:27 PM

Anyone know exactly where in the interview he talks about the album? I had a quick flick through but couldn't find it and I don't have the time to listen to the whole thing at the mo. Thanks

I found a part where he said the album was finished 3 months ago...and where he was talking about setting up a studio in his dining room...

And another part where he says the new album was written by him and Richie

Captain_jovi 07-06-2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1265167)
Anyone know exactly where in the interview he talks about the album? I had a quick flick through but couldn't find it and I don't have the time to listen to the whole thing at the mo. Thanks

I found a part where he said the album was finished 3 months ago...and where he was talking about setting up a studio in his dining room...

And another part where he says the new album was written by him and Richie

I'll get some time stamps but he talks a bit about it when Jimmy Page comes up and that was the vibe the new album has. I still have 51 minutes left though.

Thinny 07-06-2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1265168)
I'll get some time stamps but he talks a bit about it when Jimmy Page comes up and that was the vibe the new album has. I still have 51 minutes left though.

great thanks, I think I found it, talking about how they were just like 2 teenagers influenced by all the people they loved, yet it sounds contemporary.
Sounds interesting...

JackieBlue 07-06-2020 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1265168)

I'm working my way through it, too. Slowly. I'm transcribing comments about Richie and Bon Jovi as I go, in case anyone's interested. Right now, I'm just planning to paraphrase the in-betweens; but if someone wants a full transcript let me know.

I was going to offer to save you the trouble, since I'll have time stamps, anyway; but life just got interrupted by my 5-yo niece, so it may be a while before I can post it.

Bounce7800 07-07-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 1265165)
Whether he's on the sauce or not I'd still go and see him if he did a UK solo tour. Was the last time 2014? I'd like the chance to see him belt out a couple of Jovi hits.

Yeah, 2014, or the 2016 gig supporting Bad Company.

I'd be all over a Richie gig in similar sort of venue like Islington, Shepherd's Bush, Brixton (when we can) especially without Orianthi so its a full Richie show like the 2012 gig was.

rolo_tomachi 07-07-2020 11:27 AM

I am very interested in the transcription. Please, keep posting on the subject, my English of hearing is not very good, and I confuse the expressions or words, but transcribed is easier.

Thanks guys.