Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

MrNickel 04-18-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1123049)
I tweeted him direct, this is what I got back..

@JohnGiddings01: @TheRealSambora i didn't say it - i've been told he is going to come - i said you could change the drummer...

Wonder if he can dig that hole a bit deeper?

HAHA what a douche.

bjcrazycpa 04-18-2013 10:08 PM

I don't know I've never put much credibility into what Glenn Osrin (the examiner) writes. Glenn and his family sat in front of me at the Ft Luaderdale show. He had great seats and should have considering they were courtesy of Matt Bongiovi.

Walkerboy 04-18-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1123049)
I tweeted him direct, this is what I got back..

@JohnGiddings01: @TheRealSambora i didn't say it - i've been told he is going to come - i said you could change the drummer...

Wonder if he can dig that hole a bit deeper?

Ah, so they're going to rotate the absences - Tico's going to bunk off the Europe leg.....:D

MrNickel 04-18-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1123083)
Ah, so they're going to rotate the absences - Tico's going to bunk off the Europe leg.....:D

Ticco would possibly be a bigger miss than Richie.

samboraisgodUK 04-18-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1123084)
Ticco would possibly be a bigger miss than Richie.

I don't see how you've worked that one out.

Becky 04-19-2013 12:01 AM

That article was probably written by someone who got their info reading the conspiracy theories in this thread since they can't find anything in any legitimate forms.

I still think if Richie was healthy and everything was fine and dandy with his family, he would have been seen since he left for his "personal reasons." It's not as if Jon dictates whether he can leave his house. Or, hell, maybe he does. Let's add that to the conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

crashed 04-19-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1123095)
That article was probably written by someone who got their info reading the conspiracy theories in this thread since they can't find anything in any legitimate forms.

I still think if Richie was healthy and everything was fine and dandy with his family, he would have been seen since he left for his "personal reasons." It's not as if Jon dictates whether he can leave his house. Or, hell, maybe he does. Let's add that to the conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

If Jon had Richie under some legal gagging order that could explain lack of tweets - but he certainly couldn't keep Richie under house-arrest, and even then all Richie would need to say was "I'm not allowed to talk about it" and everyone would know there was indeed an underlying issue.

MrNickel 04-19-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1123085)
I don't see how you've worked that one out.

Simple, his energy and skill would be very hard to replace.

nrm123 04-19-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1123098)
If Jon had Richie under some legal gagging order that could explain lack of tweets - but he certainly couldn't keep Richie under house-arrest, and even then all Richie would need to say was "I'm not allowed to talk about it" and everyone would know there was indeed an underlying issue.

maybe Jon has him gagged and locked in a basement somewhere? Or maybe he had really bad tacos so hes still in the bog on the tour bus? hasnt tweeted because his battery died? that would explain the lack of communication and sightings?

crashed 04-19-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrm123 (Post 1123103)
maybe Jon has him gagged and locked in a basement somewhere? Or maybe he had really bad tacos so hes still in the bog on the tour bus? hasnt tweeted because his battery died? that would explain the lack of communication and sightings?

That makes a lot of sense. So we're putting Richie's absence down to a bad case of the shits?