Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

ezearis 04-19-2013 05:49 AM

God, TheseDaysEra. Why are you so blind? Everyone knows that "personal issues" means "Jon killed my dog".

Javier 04-19-2013 05:54 AM

Is it too late to start a rumor that Richie is part of a cult that unheard of by most but very very powerful and demands his April/May tour time be sacrificed any time they so desire for the proof of his commitment and initiation?? Too much??

Crushgen24/88 04-19-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1123134)
Is it too late to start a rumor that Richie is part of a cult that unheard of by most but very very powerful and demands his April/May tour time be sacrificed any time they so desire for the proof of his commitment and initiation?? Too much??

We established his cult-status and that he goes by Mother Shibubu now like 100 pages ago.. get with it man. ;)

CKatz 04-19-2013 07:44 AM

New article from page six:
Don’t hold your breath for a Richie Sambora- Jon Bon Jovi reunion, but, according to sources, “[Richie] Sambora’s trying to rejoin the band for their gig tonight] in LA,” The Post’s Richard Johnson reports.“He lives in LA, and his friends and industry big shots will be there. Clearly, the man is out of his mind." Sambora left the band April 2, citing a “personal matter,” and Bon Jovi told an audience that Sambora “won’t be performing for a while.” A source elaborated, “Richie missed many rehearsals, then he missed the plane.” Reports said that Sambora, who’s been through rehab three times, is partying too much in Bon Jovi’s eyes. But Bon Jovi denies any feud. Lead guitar’s being played by Phil X, who’s stepped in for Sambora before.
http://m.nypost.com/p/pagesix/with_t...source=dlvr.it

Javier 04-19-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1123136)
We established his cult-status and that he goes by Mother Shibubu now like 100 pages ago.. get with it man. ;)

Well hot-ta-doodle-Damn! You stop looking at a thread for a couple of days and look what I dang done missed! :lol:

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 04-19-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1123136)

Yeah, its all Tom Cruise's fault. Damn it. Lol...

Saw the tweet reposted through a fan page on FB. Still doesnt feel like the situation has changed in the slightest.

samboraisgodUK 04-19-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1123114)
I hate to be skeptic here (cause in terms of Jovi, I'm usually not), but it still proves nothing to me. I still say he went to rehab and right before told his twitter password to his manager or someone like that and gave him instructions to confirm he's fine a few times during it. The Boston tweet was just that person acting well on the spot. Richie's really trying to hide it this time.

I've thought that's what's been happening for a while now. If not, Richie's suddenly learnt how to spell.

TheseDaysEra 04-19-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1123133)
God, TheseDaysEra. Why are you so blind? Everyone knows that "personal issues" means "Jon killed my dog".

:D ahahaha

TheseDaysEra 04-19-2013 11:25 AM

So this source seems quite reasonable, stating that he's been missing rehearsals and all, while still quashing any feud rumors. could be the case. it could be rehab again too. Richie definitely lost his track ever since he got divorced. I mean who can blame him ? He's not committed to anyone (other than BJ!), he's still reasonably young and he can have any girl in the world. wouldn't you (guys) enjoy that too ? and that inevitably leads to booze and partying...

Supersonic 04-19-2013 11:40 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheseDaysEra (Post 1123155)
So this source seems quite reasonable, stating that he's been missing rehearsals and all, while still quashing any feud rumors. could be the case. it could be rehab again too. Richie definitely lost his track ever since he got divorced. I mean who can blame him ? He's not committed to anyone (other than BJ!), he's still reasonably young and he can have any girl in the world. wouldn't you (guys) enjoy that too ? and that inevitably leads to booze and partying...

Yeah, and every single man in his forties is an alcoholic, right? What a load of bullshit. If you want to go speculate about why Richie's not involved, go back to page whateverthe****. The rest of us are all long past that, get with the times. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan