Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

ezearis 04-23-2013 04:06 PM

Can't believe people already forgot about him.

http://i.imgur.com/B7bERLI.jpg

JoviJovi 04-23-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waage (Post 1124054)
WHAT? Have they deleted the discussion?:confused:

No, the fascist grandmothers have put their feet down and declared that it is not appropriate to discuss this topic.

Waage 04-23-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1124066)
No, the fascist grandmothers have put their feet down and declared that it is not appropriate to discuss this topic.

OMG!:( Glad to have a forum like this!:multi::multi:

Kathleen 04-23-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aljo (Post 1124045)
I am assuming Richie did not resurface yesterday to pick a winner in his cover contest. any word on that?

I forgot all about that :( Considering the work that some people put in recording a cover song - that sucks.

Richie is letting a lot of people down.

Living_on_my_Hair 04-23-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1124068)
I forgot all about that :( Considering the work that some people put in recording a cover song - that sucks.

If Richie doesn't address all the effort that his fans have put into their videos then that's really a bit shitty from someone like him. Especially as without these diehard fans his solo tour would have been even more of an embarrassment or even a non event in the first place.

Hell, if he is still busy with his ''personal issues'' surely he can get someone else he knows to at least keep his fans up to date a bit more.

Andi

LeaJovi 04-23-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1124068)

He's not letting me down, at least until I know what was going on. Then we will see.

I think people believe that he screwed on the fans and stuff but I don't believe that they really think of the fans that much. I don't even believe that the fans could influence even 5% of the decision to keep touring with BJ or not, regardless of the "personal issue" that he could've had.

The band's decisions are based on the money, the PR and their personal issues. If it was "for the fans" we would have much better sets, performances and at least some kind of hint of a reason why Richie ain't playing.

MellyMel 04-23-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1124066)

Right, the thread hasn't been deleted, but its like this.

faith1985 04-23-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 1124042)
Funny how Jon's language changes ...from 'I wrote the album, I sing the songs, I play this I do that' to WE love him very much...

Not sure what it all means
.....!

It means he has a split personality:shock: ;-), I am sure of that!

Mysterytrain 04-23-2013 05:43 PM

For what it's worth, re: the Ellen Show segment, someone on the Topix forums wrote:

Alec is still a member too. Jons body language shows he is lying.

jon has pretty much given the story on Richie and people who weren't around in 1995 won't see the writing on the wall but some of us do. The language jon is using is the same, the removal of richie from banners outside the venue (NOT the t-shirts before anyone shouts at me)...it has all been done before with Alec. Richie is gone and won't be back any time soon. Bon Jovi is now a 3 man band.

faith1985 04-23-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1124040)
According to Jon, Alec is still the bass player too...

This is either a HUGE case of Jon being the most supportive guy ever, or Richie being the biggest douche in the world and throwing his toys out of the pram and letting fans down.

Either way, they really aren't doing themselves any favours. All publicity is NOT good publicity.

Maybe it is a very important personal matter that is more important than his JOB. Either way, discussing and speculating doesn't help.