Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Beaky 04-23-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1124122)
Sorry, I haven't read your other "ideas" :D. But it sounds interesting indeed, I should go back and read them (and get drunk before that).

You think you need to be drunk before you read what I write... you should hear me sing...

If you don't have the time to re-read the thread, I have it on very good authority that a spec script has been commissioned and a movie of this thread is in the offing... Downey Jr in talks to play Ron Jovi...

Beaky 04-23-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1124125)
Not true. Jon has said numerous times that he fired Alec. He's said Alec will never be officially replaced, but he definitely does not say Alec is still the bass player. :rolleyes:

Phew. So all is well then. Great, thanks.

Was that really worth the rolling of the eyes?

jovigirloz 04-23-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1124083)
For what it's worth, re: the Ellen Show segment, someone on the Topix forums wrote:

Alec is still a member too. Jons body language shows he is lying.

jon has pretty much given the story on Richie and people who weren't around in 1995 won't see the writing on the wall but some of us do. The language jon is using is the same, the removal of richie from banners outside the venue (NOT the t-shirts before anyone shouts at me)...it has all been done before with Alec. Richie is gone and won't be back any time soon. Bon Jovi is now a 3 man band.

that was 2 different posts by 2 different people.
I agree with the first line about Alec. Has Richie really been removed off the banners?

Becky 04-23-2013 11:32 PM

Oh, touch the winky! Richie touched Jon's winky at one of the Christmas shows in 1994. They had just played or were about to play Please Come Home for Christmas (which had the steamy video with Cindy Crawford) and Richie went over to Jon, touched his winky and said, "Down boy." What's a little winky touching between friends, anyway?

Here's some speculation: this is Richie's way of saying F.U. to the North American fans who didn't buy his album or tickets to his solo shows.

jovigirloz 04-23-2013 11:41 PM

this thread changes direction so fast I am getting whiplash ;)

faith1985 04-23-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1124135)
You think you need to be drunk before you read what I write... you should hear me sing...

If you don't have the time to re-read the thread, I have it on very good authority that a spec script has been commissioned and a movie of this thread is in the offing... Downey Jr in talks to play Ron Jovi...

Sorry, I don't do hard drugs...
If Downey Jr is in for Ron Jovi, are you being played by Mother Teresa If she were still alive :D?

idbl_fanatic 04-24-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1124139)
Has Richie really been removed off the banners?

I won't know until Thurs.

DestinationJovi 04-24-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1124137)
Phew. So all is well then. Great, thanks.

Was that really worth the rolling of the eyes?

It was an absurd statement and comparison, so yes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RonJovi 04-24-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1124148)
Sorry, I don't do hard drugs...
If Downey Jr is in for Ron Jovi, are you being played by Mother Teresa If she were still alive :D?

Downey Jr is out. Director decided he didn't have the look to pull it off.

Shane McGowan is now hotly tipped for the role.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 04-24-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1124157)
Downey Jr is out. Director decided he didn't have the look to pull it off.

Shane McGowan is now hotly tipped for the role.

Good choice, however did Shane manage to keep his teeth after he fixed them?