Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Beaky 04-25-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1124432)
Hmmm, looks like I missed some interesting snippets that have now been removed...... or was that just re-referencing Azza's "insider info" that was posted yesterday?? Personally I thought that was just b******s anyway - it mentioned "a friend" who knows "such and such" etc. etc.

It's no different to me saying that I met Jon and had a chat with him once and also know someone who claims to know a lot about what's going on and then stating it on here, despite the fact it could be utter crap because one of them is a Richie fan more than a BJ fan.......

You met Jon and had a chat with him once!?!?

Take that down mate, if people find out your source is Jon...

... they'll know for sure you're talking bollocks.

MrNickel 04-25-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1124438)
You met Jon and had a chat with him once!?!?

Take that down mate, if people find out your source is Jon...

... they'll know for sure you're talking bollocks.

Yeah man, you don't want to removed from Jon's "inner circle".

bruce11981 04-25-2013 02:59 PM

189 pages of info, almost a month reading, & I miss a credible tip from Azza by a couple hours. These are the days I know God hates me.

Beaky 04-25-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruce11981 (Post 1124440)
189 pages of info, almost a month reading, & I miss a credible tip from Azza by a couple hours. These are the days I know God hates me.

He basically said his friend actually witnessed Paul K driving out into the desert with a shovel, a bag of lime and something shaped a lot like a dead pug...

RonJovi 04-25-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruce11981 (Post 1124440)

Are you saying that there haven't been other credible tips in this thread?

Anyway, Beaky has let the cat/pug out of the bag and told you what the tip was. Shocking stuff.

Hey, we are nearly at 200,000 views. Woo hoo.

Walkerboy 04-25-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1124439)
Yeah man, you don't want to removed from Jon's "inner circle".

See, I've heard all sorts of things from "insider claims", some which are believable and some that seem ridiculous....... I just take it all with a pinch of salt now.

Beaky 04-25-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1124444)
See, I've heard all sorts of things from "insider claims", some which are believable and some that seem ridiculous....... I just take it all with a pinch of salt now.

Pinch of salt... bag of lime... you've heard it too, haven't you?

idbl_fanatic 04-25-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1124442)
He basically said his friend actually witnessed Paul K driving out into the desert with a shovel, a bag of lime and something shaped a lot like a dead pug...

Lie, not lime

badmoon 04-25-2013 04:10 PM

Near 190 pages of most non-sense (though entertaining non-sense. You guys are something I tell you), stalking this place every waking hours since April 2nd, and missing probably the best bit of information by sleeping in. Well, guess that's just my luck. I suppose the intention was there, just sad I missed it. (And don't go arround saying ''you don't even know if it's true anyway'' the sole reasons you're still all there is to get infos. As a fan, you are bound to look at everything you can find)

At least I now know Richie's pug probably isn't safe anymore. That pug's definitively the victim here can't you all see?

Beaky 04-25-2013 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by badmoon (Post 1124447)
Near 190 pages of most non-sense (though entertaining non-sense. You guys are something I tell you), stalking this place every waking hours since April 2nd, and missing probably the best bit of information by sleeping in. Well, guess that's just my luck. I suppose the intention was there, just sad I missed it. (And don't go arround saying ''you don't even know if it's true anyway'' the sole reasons you're still all there is to get infos. As a fan, you are bound to look at everything you can find)

At least I now know Richie's pug probably isn't safe anymore. That pug's definitively the victim here can't you all see?

The pug is in hiding... he knows too much...