Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

JackieBlue 11-02-2018 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246611)
No one is going to read that Jackie

That's their choice. She asked, I answered. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246614)
I think she's trying hard to prove that Richie didn't leave Bon Jovi because of his substance abuse...

Then your thinking would be wrong. :)

See? That's what you get for not reading. I'm not trying to prove that at all; because it's entirely possible that substance abuse IS the reason he left. I repeat: I don't know why Richie wasn't in Calgary. All I said was there's enough reason on the opposite side of that coin to create doubt in my mind. I'm open to further consideration if anyone has facts that would weigh in on one side or the other.

(FYI, just because something begins with "Jon [or Richie or David] said..." isn't necessarily going to qualify it as a fact, imo. It may, indeed, be a true statement, but I'm not going to hang my hat on it simply because one of them said it.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1246615)
Then you heard it here folks, Richie didn't leave because of substance abuse!

Sounds like you didn't read either, smarty-pants; because you're wrong on two counts.

1) Nowhere in that post did I, personally, say that Richie didn't leave because of substance abuse.
2) You actually heard it, first, way back in 2013, from JON.

I just reported what he said.:D

JackieBlue 11-02-2018 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1246616)
I really meant when I said I was the exception... 'cause I read her post

I understand you but I would prefer: We. Don't. Run.

HA! :D

PS: I thought you said you were outta here! I'm glad you reconsidered... ;)

YOVANAfromPeru 11-02-2018 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1246623)
HA! :D

PS: I thought you said you were outta here! I'm glad you reconsidered... ;)

Rdkopper brought me back...

and I'm glad you replied my post 'cause if you did not do it my theory would be: JackieBlue don't reply to my posts... she's being ingnoring me for a few days now, because she is in love with Rdkopper and she is jealous of me.
jajaja!

PanosBonJovi 11-02-2018 02:07 AM

On the last video posted by Jackie, which I totally forgot about, Richie expected a comeback around September according to himself. 5 years later, there's no Richie Sambora return except the RNRHOF performance. That door has close for good unfortunately. Life goes on, the band goes on, Richie goes on as well. This summer, he spent some family vacation time in Greece for example. The Orianthi door is closed as well, so he might be back on track

Rdkopper 11-02-2018 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1246624)
she is in love with Rdkopper and she is jealous of me.
jajaja!

Everyone on here is jealous of you because of that...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 11-02-2018 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1246625)
On the last video posted by Jackie, which I totally forgot about, Richie expected a comeback around September according to himself. 5 years later, there's no Richie Sambora return except the RNRHOF performance. That door has close for good unfortunately. Life goes on, the band goes on, Richie goes on as well. This summer, he spent some family vacation time in Greece for example. The Orianthi door is closed as well, so he might be back on track

I think it's pretty clear that Richie and Jon are finished for good in terms of 'Bon Jovi'... and I think it's equally clear that his habits were the issue... Not only did Jon say it but it was visually clear as well...

And just for Jackie:
Habits is a soft way of saying Drug & Alcohol Abuse. Just like when people say 'Passing' instead of Dead...

DestinationJovi 11-02-2018 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1246610)
The last thing I need is for somebody to tell me what he (or she) assumes happened. ;)

And, unless I missed it, the phrase “drug addiction” hasn’t crossed David's or Jon's lips. Nor has “alcohol” or “substance” or “abuse”.

David in September 2015:

“You know, drug addiction is a very tough thing,” he says. “All we can do is just wish him all the best.”

https://www.thenational.ae/arts-cult...orres-1.133765

Rdkopper 11-02-2018 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1246628)
David in September 2015:

“You know, drug addiction is a very tough thing,” he says. “All we can do is just wish him all the best.”

Oh thank goodness... maybe the madness and denial can stop now!!!

Great find btw

JackieBlue 11-02-2018 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246627)
...and I think it's equally clear that his habits were the issue... Not only did Jon say it but it was visually clear as well...

Really? When was it visually clear that his "habits" were the reason he didn't show up?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246627)
...And just for Jackie: Habits is a soft way of saying Drug & Alcohol Abuse. Just like when people say 'Passing' instead of Dead...

No shit, Sherlock!

Just for Sherlock: a euphemism is a "soft" way of saying something that might be considered too harsh. Just like when people say "clever" instead of "smart-ass"... :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1246628)
David in September 2015:

And that's why I said, "unless I missed it." I'm not going to argue that one. :)

I believe the only comments I heard from David (other than reciting Jon's list) were about his "demons". That may also explain why Jon could so easily shift back and forth between it was/it wasn't "alcohol." I honestly don't remember if anyone ever asked him if it was drugs. Do you?

Thanks for bringing that one to my attention. It goes into the hopper with all the rest. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246629)
Oh thank goodness... maybe the madness and denial can stop now!!!

I didn't say it would change my mind; I said it would help. But, of course, you wouldn't know that since you didn't read the post.

I did say, however, that I didn't think they would say it once if it wasn't true; so I may have to reconsider.

And I think I've told you once before that there's no need for you to be concerned about my psychological state. I'm neither mad nor in denial.

JackieBlue 11-02-2018 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1246624)
Rdkopper brought me back...

and I'm glad you replied my post 'cause if you did not do it my theory would be: JackieBlue don't reply to my posts... she's being ingnoring me for a few days now, because she is in love with Rdkopper and she is jealous of me.
jajaja!

I would never ignore you... I probably just had nothing to contribute. And I would never be jealous of you because of RDK. (Seb, on the other hand... you might wanna watch out for him. I think they've had this thing going for a while. Not sure how well he'll deal with the competition...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246626)
Everyone on here is jealous of you because of that...

He aims, he shoots, and he... misses again. :p