Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

NicoRourke 04-06-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris (Post 1120207)
Caravans filling up German Highways ;)

This :) And Belgian ones as well. Plus the language is really ugly. Sorry!

On the other hand, The Netherlands, specifically the Veersemeer (sp?) is a gorgeous place for vacation. I go there quite often.

On one of the topics in this thread, Richie's departure and bullshit reasons behind it made news here as weel - even the most serious media outlets are reporting the TMZ story. What a load of crap!

Mousebounce 04-06-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1120146)
Everybody thinks I'm making this up. I'm not. It's crazy.

No, your not crazy. I book my trips around when the kids go back to school there.

Supersonic 04-06-2013 01:55 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce (Post 1120214)
No, your not crazy. I book my trips around when the kids go back to school there.

Your crazy for making errors like these. I guess it's true what they say about the American education system. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Bounce7800 04-06-2013 01:57 PM

Ever since they got the scoop on the Michael Jackson death, the rest of the media just reprints TMZ articles as gospel on entertainment, even though plenty of articles before and since have been made up dogshit.

It also shows just how damn lazy most websites and journalists are these days, once one site runs a story all the rest just quote it or copy it verbatim. Or re-write it slightly chinese whispers style removing even more of the facts, like the Richie story has morphed from the original version to leaving the whole tour just due to bad writing. We saw the same on another forum I'm on, someone had a domain name and made a spoof website, hawked the story about and only The Sun were bothered, paid him for the story took a few quotes and then ran it the next day- then all the others ran with it- publications the world over! Yet only 1 paper took the original story, every other one just copied it.

Anyway, back to the holiday stories :p

Mousebounce 04-06-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1120215)
Aloha !

Your crazy for making errors like these. I guess it's true what they say about the American education system. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Errors? I am befuddled. :)

Jayster 04-06-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce (Post 1120217)
Errors? I am befuddled. :)

I think he's pointing out the grammar.

You are = you're not your

Mousebounce 04-06-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayster (Post 1120218)
I think he's pointing out the grammar.

You are = you're not your

Yikes! I am on an iPad. Leave me be...lol I deserve to have stones thrown at me for that one though. :(

StoneDeaf 04-06-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce (Post 1120219)
Yikes! I am on an iPad. Leave me be...lol I deserve to have stones thrown at me for that one though. :(

Would you prefer regular or them rolling ones? :cool:

sweetmisery 04-06-2013 03:58 PM

Im not about to read all 73 pages, but any cliffs on updates?

If the TMZ story is circling around, Richie should atleast defend himself if its not true.

Captmorgs 04-06-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetmisery (Post 1120235)
Im not about to read all 73 pages, but any cliffs on updates?

If the TMZ story is circling around, Richie should atleast defend himself if its not true.

Richie left to deal with "personal issues" and will be back at some point. That's really it.

Thierry 04-06-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captmorgs (Post 1120237)
Richie left to deal with "personal issues" and will be back at some point. That's really it.

He'll probably banged Heather Locklear again and now she's pregnant. Go figure.

Becky 04-06-2013 04:30 PM

Here it is. The truth: http://en.mediamass.net/people/richi...grecovery.html

Okay, maybe not.

Rdkopper 04-06-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1120215)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

It becasue of us Americans, along with some other great nations, that allows you to enjoy the freedoms that you have. If it wasn't for us Americans, you might not be listening to Bon Jovi right now.

Bty, American intelligence is some of the best in the world.

WildBilly 04-06-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1120243)
It becasue of us Americans, along with some other great nations, that allows you to enjoy the freedoms that you have. If it wasn't for us Americans, you might not be listening to Bon Jovi right now.

Wow. We are not worthy!

Supersonic 04-06-2013 04:46 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...6327991491.jpg

Bon Jovi used to write rock songs. Rock stems from rock & roll. Rock & roll stems from the blues. Blues stems from the black slaves singing while working. Slavery was "invented" by the Dutch.

The Powerstation studios are located in New York. New York used to be called New Amsterdam, named after Amsterdam, located in Holland, The Netherlands.

If it wasn't for the Dutch, you'd not be listening to Bon Jovi.

BTy, if American intelligence is some of the best in the world, you're clearly not showing it. BTy.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

NicoRourke 04-06-2013 04:53 PM

I must say Seb, sometimes your posts irritates me, but lately and in this thread especially, I find them to be very good ;)

Sambo-Chris 04-06-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Does the Indians know this?

samboraisgodUK 04-06-2013 04:57 PM

Well, to lighten the mood, I'm at the gargantuan football match which is York City vs Accrington Stanley and they're playing Because We Can at half time. Maybe if that got through to Richie he'd have the faith to come back?

Mousebounce 04-06-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneDeaf (Post 1120229)
Would you prefer regular or them rolling ones? :cool:

Rolling ones so I at least have some chance to dodge them.

Jim Bon Jovi 04-06-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

You do realise that jingoism went out of fashion around 1916 don't you?

ticos_stick 04-06-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1120249)
, I'm at the gargantuan football match which is York City vs Accrington Stanley

Are you being punished by the courts or something? :o

StoneDeaf 04-06-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce (Post 1120252)
Rolling ones so I at least have some chance to dodge them.

Check. Rolling ones it is then :)

Mousebounce 04-06-2013 06:03 PM

I still think the Brazilians at Disney are to blame for some of this.

Maybe Jon poisoned Richie's dog to force him to leave the tour!

choclady 04-06-2013 06:14 PM

this is almost like the threads we used to have ten years ago :D

Mousebounce 04-06-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 1120268)
this is almost like the threads we used to have ten years ago :D

Agreed! Entertaining. :) Nobody is taking themselves seriously, which is a beautiful thing.

samboraisgodUK 04-06-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1120255)
Are you being punished by the courts or something? :o

Yep, I begged the Judge to let me have prison but he wasn't having any of it. Amnesty International have taken up my case of cruel and unusual punishment.

Rumen 04-06-2013 06:54 PM

Source mediamass.net

Richie Sambora, new Studio Album and Tour in 2014

Has Richie Sambora been working on a new album? While his representatives are keeping tight-lipped, reports have been circulating on the Internet. There have been strong rumors that the guitarist is returning to the recording studio working on a what might be a back-to-roots album.

According to a source, rumors of Richie Sambora (from Bon Jovi) working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “He’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

World Tour To Follow New Album?
Richie Sambora is rumoured to be planning a worldwide tour at the end of 2014. When contacted, a representative had no information on a new album, or any of the guitarist’s future plans. This isn’t the first time in recent memory reports have surfaced about Richie Sambora recording sessions. Fans will be anxiously awaiting...

Living_on_my_Hair 04-06-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumen (Post 1120276)
Source mediamass.net

Richie Sambora, new Studio Album and Tour in 2014

Has Richie Sambora been working on a new album? While his representatives are keeping tight-lipped, reports have been circulating on the Internet. There have been strong rumors that the guitarist is returning to the recording studio working on a what might be a back-to-roots album.

According to a source, rumors of Richie Sambora (from Bon Jovi) working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “He’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

World Tour To Follow New Album?
Richie Sambora is rumoured to be planning a worldwide tour at the end of 2014. When contacted, a representative had no information on a new album, or any of the guitarist’s future plans. This isn’t the first time in recent memory reports have surfaced about Richie Sambora recording sessions. Fans will be anxiously awaiting...

Interesting, but probably just rumours. He may stick out a short EP online or something, and we know that he has been working on those acoustic versions with that violin chick, but another full album, with the whole PR game (which worked so well last time.. :s) and a ''world tour''? I would love it, but I don't think so. Unless he's going to play more european dates, Japanese and maybe S.America or something..that could work.
But yeah, we've heard all these types of rumours before anyway. And End of 2014 is miles away, we have more concerns at the moment, such as will he still be in Bon Jovi by then?

Andi

Supersonic 04-06-2013 07:12 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 1120278)
And End of 2014 is miles away, we have more concerns at the moment, such as will he still be in Bon Jovi by then?

Andi

I think the bigger concern really is the outcome of Richie's dog surgery. No one thinks of the animals anymore, yet we're all really quick to point out that Jon is a monster. You lot are a disgrace.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

C'monFeet 04-06-2013 07:17 PM

Good luck to all concerned.

CKatz 04-06-2013 07:17 PM

That media mass site is that silly satire garbage. The same site said Richie got secretly married and is expecting a kid. So no, he's not in the studio or planning a world tour....unfortunately. :(

Rdkopper 04-06-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1120280)
Aloha !

I think the bigger concern really is the outcome of Richie's dog surgery. No one thinks of the animals anymore, yet we're all really quick to point out that Jon is a monster. You lot are a disgrace.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

You're in a giddy mood today.

Rdkopper 04-06-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi (Post 1120254)
You do realise that jingoism went out of fashion around 1916 don't you?

...........Per who?

Living_on_my_Hair 04-06-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1120280)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I think Richie maybe killed Jon's dog, Copper, which is what started this whole thing of. Jon obviously launched a retaliatory strike on Richie's dog, and the rest as they say, is history..

Andi

samboraisgodUK 04-06-2013 07:32 PM

Richie's co-ordinating the US military's response to North Korea's recent bellicose rhetoric.

Walleris 04-06-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 1120288)
I think Richie maybe killed Jon's dog, Copper, which is what started this whole thing of. Jon obviously launched a retaliatory strike on Richie's dog, and the rest as they say, is history..

Andi

False. It wouldn't have made sense for Richie to kill Jon's dog, cause dog's death actually made Jon happier, because the dog was above him in the Bongiovi family, as he explained in that Swedish talk show, where he was guests with Robbie Williams.

Crushgen24/88 04-06-2013 07:37 PM

Every time I leave this thread I thnk it can't get any better, then I come back to "Richie killed Jon's dog."
Bravo everyone.

LeaJovi 04-06-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 1120288)

Andi

I think the real mistery here is Hugh's snake pet.. That might have attacked all the other pets :(

ezearis 04-06-2013 07:40 PM

This girl is friends with Ava: https://twitter.com/laurenangard/sta...12328680714240. "Just realised 3 days left". 3 days left for what? It's more than obvious that there's more happening in Bon Jovi at the moment than we could ever imagine.

LeaJovi 04-06-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1120293)
This girl is friends with Ava: https://twitter.com/laurenangard/sta...12328680714240. "Just realised 3 days left". 3 days left for what? It's more than obvious that there's more happening in Bon Jovi at the moment than we could ever imagine.

And there's an alien handgun on that tweet. Maybe the aliens have abducted Richie?