Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Coupla Pages of History Part Three - Rip Magazine December 1992 (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=50077)

Supersonic 01-26-2010 12:00 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainsong (Post 967005)
What you think and believe when you are twenty and what you think and feel at thirty are often very different.

Yes, but what you think when you're thirty and what you think when your fifty doesn't change that much as it does when looking at Jon Bon.

Jon saying he's evil and saying he's the saint. He had seen the world by then, had matured, had plenty of experience on subjects like this as he'd seen political situations all over the world.

You might change a little bit of your perspective, but you don't go from black to white within 10 years unless you're absolutely clueless. Jon just follows the hype, like he does every time something new gets trendy. There's plenty of examples for that.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

*ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* 01-26-2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 966939)
I don't know, I guess Bon Jovi is just so lame these days. No rock, no danger, no nothing.

I call that sane. I don't want Richie to become a Keith Richards or Jon wearing a hairpiece and spandex to replicate the 80s. Look at KISS, it's probably cool for a show, but when you think about it, 60-year-olds with painted faces is kinda pathetic. Pity is they don't have much of an alternative.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Yes, but what you think when you're thirty and what you think when your fifty doesn't change that much as it does when looking at Jon Bon.
[...]
Jon just follows the hype

Uh yeah, he isn't following the hype that you want him to follow. What a pity.
People change, they can change as much from 20 to 30 as from 30 to 40. But you know what, although there're lines reading the complete opposite to today's quotes, I really think he hasn't changed much at all. Get that.

It's getting ever more funny over here: oh, wait, wait, but 10 years ago he said this one sentence in a magazine, wait I have it on my loo, there, it's the complete opposite of what he said today. How can he do that? He must be a completely lost ****er.

Idiotic.

SexxAtraxxion 01-26-2010 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* (Post 967030)
Uh yeah, he isn't following the hype that you want him to follow. What a pity.
People change, they can change as much from 20 to 30 as from 30 to 40. But you know what, although there're lines reading the complete opposite to today's quotes, I really think he hasn't changed much at all. Get that.

What a concidence! He changed when Grunge got big. It didn't matter if he was 20, 30 or 40 years old.

Best regards.