Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FINISHED! - The Jovitalk Livin' On A Prayer video (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=50204)

Supersonic 03-28-2010 05:15 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Jovi Realm (Post 980881)
My wife found out this past week that Katherine is also her soulmate, though in a different matter entirely. They agreed over dinner that all the slack-jawed yokels and posing pretty people who scream out "waaanted" during the first chorus of Dead or Alive, while Richie is nowhere near the mic, should be given surgical lobotomies and chemical sterilization.

I so agree about that. I ****ing hate it when people sing it even though it's not there. See? I might even be your wife's soulmate as well.

Beware friend Dave, beware. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Lord of the Jovi Realm 03-28-2010 05:32 PM

I was laughing so hard I cried. :)

Julie just told me that fans should have to take a test to buy tickets and if they can't sing it right they can't buy a ticket :)

Dave

Supersonic 03-28-2010 05:35 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Jovi Realm (Post 980888)
I was laughing so hard I cried. :)

Julie just told me that fans should have to take a test to buy tickets and if they can't sing it right they can't buy a ticket :)

Dave

Is she also aware of how many fans are wrong with the FAITH! thing on the first chorus of Keep The Faith? If not I'll lecture her.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Simon 03-28-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 980889)
Aloha !

Is she also aware of how many fans are wrong with the FAITH! thing on the first chorus of Keep The Faith? If not I'll lecture her.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I totally know what you mean! THAT is something that bugs me too! Both the "Wanted" and the "Faith" thing... guess we're just die-harder then! :-)

Back to topic: AWESOME video, guys! Even though I'm not in it! ;-) Next time, definitely, I was so super busy with studies and learning and other stuff that I didn't get to it...! (Let's do a "Wanted" video, after you're recovered Seb. No, seriously, great work! You're not afraid asking for "old stuff" might awake the ugly idea of that "nostalgia band" thing in JBJ???).

Oscar for best performance goes to Katherine. I always knew Jon had a feminine side to him. ;-)

And Bon Jovi's next topmodel is... Lee-Ann (and not only because she's australian, lol). I so wish I could take her out on a show once. Dawn is a close second. Dammit, police is hot over there. ;-)

All the performances were cool and fun to watch. Cool to see some of you guys in action.

Bleeding Purist 03-28-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongoose (Post 980883)

Dawn, you're not a copper are you?! ;)

!

My roommate was just wondering the same thing.

Bleeding Purist 03-28-2010 08:38 PM

I wonder if everyone might consider doing a 2nd version given more time. The thing is if we want to be seriously considered for use during the shows, we would probably need to eliminate the song requests, though a banner identifying who we are/where we are would probably be permitted.......and most importantly focus on the bridges and choruses. They aren't using the clips being sent in during the verses, that is when the screens are on the band.

Perhaps multiple versions for those of us going to Giants and those of us going to O2? The more of us participating, the cooler it's going to look with a rapid montage of shots switching between each person during the bridge and chorus.

Goddess of the Jovi Realm 03-28-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 980889)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Yes, I am aware of how many idiots there are out there. That is why they should have to take a test before they are allowed to purchase their tickets. If you can't sing the songs correctly, then you can't have a ticket to the show, no ifs, and, or buts about it!!!!
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be harsh, but I really, really, can't stand morons who do not know the words to the songs they are singing, yet claim to be HUGE Bon Jovi fans. By a freaking clue, or at least listen to the damn album. :mad: GRRR!

Julie
:turn-l:

Dawn 03-29-2010 12:28 AM

Hi Seb,

You did a great job, I know it took you hours to get it done..... thank you for all your hard work :D Its great to see you and thunderstrucker, you are a pair of good looking guys... The start of the video is so shaky , hope they BJ Management dont reject it... I love the guitars..

Its great to see everyone having fun, better than pics :D

Kathleen your daughter is gorgeous and looks so much like you.

Dawn

Dawn 03-29-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist (Post 980920)
I wonder if everyone might consider doing a 2nd version given more time. The thing is if we want to be seriously considered for use during the shows, we would probably need to eliminate the song requests, though a banner identifying who we are/where we are would probably be permitted.......and most importantly focus on the bridges and choruses. They aren't using the clips being sent in during the verses, that is when the screens are on the band.

Perhaps multiple versions for those of us going to Giants and those of us going to O2? The more of us participating, the cooler it's going to look with a rapid montage of shots switching between each person during the bridge and chorus.

Hi,

I think Seb said he was submitting two versions one with song requests and one without incase that made a difference.

Dawn

Dawn 03-29-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongoose (Post 980883)
hahahaha, Seb are you having a fit in the opening shots?! hahahahahaah
:twisted:

Dawn, you're not a copper are you?! ;)

Glad its not just me. Total morons! Call themselves fans?!

Only at weekends Goosey :wink:

Dawn