Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Lucas_Roli 05-25-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177013)
I'll take a live soundboard!

So I guess all these rereleases would be considered one project. I wounder what the second one is?

This

CD 1: What About Now remastered to sound louder and with even less dynamics.
CD 2: What About Now: bonus tracks and demos
CD 3: What About Now featuring Bobby Bandiera on lead vocals.
DVD: Bon Jovi with guests The Kings of Suburbia, Live From Saratoga 2013.
*Bonus: Live versions with Jon whispering WWBTF,Lost Highway and WAN.

:))seriously now,It would be freakin amazing for the next project to be demos from SWW and KTF.Considering that Jon said the they wrote around 30 songs for KTF they would have alot of material to put out,but I'm not sure that they also recorder all those songs...who knows maybe someday we'll get them all :D

Savvi 05-25-2014 04:51 PM

What outtakes/b-sides aren't we getting (that we know of)? Just Cadillac Man and Rosie?

Captain_jovi 05-25-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1177012)
There is also a track called Just Like A Princess from The Circle.

THIS got my attention. Where did you hear this info?

rolo_tomachi 05-25-2014 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1177012)
There is also a track called Just Like A Princess from The Circle. The Right to walk away from ktf (which became bed of roses....not sure if it was demoed or not though). Can't think of any others off the top of my head but there are a few more known ones I think.

Obie has always said that there is no studio version of Cadillac Man, just the live ones.

There are more titles... but I don't Know the year.

ALL THE WAY BACK HOME Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Charles Sexton.

CAVE OF THE HEART Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Desmond Child, Robert Kulick.

CLOSING TIME Writer: John Bongiovi, William Falcone.

HOUSE OF CARDS Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Robert Rocks, Gustus Vassos.

I’LL HELP YOU OUT
Writer: John Bongiovi, Desmond Child.

LOVE FOR Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora.

ONE MAN BAND
Writer: John Bongiovi, Desmond Child, Eric Bazillian.

THAT’S THE STORY OF LOVE Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Dave Armato, Ted Nugent.

ROAD TO REGRET
Writer: John Bongiovi, William Falcone, Paul Jefferson.

SLIPPERY WHEN WET
Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Desmond Child.

UNDER THE GUN Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Joseph Reno, Dean Warren.

These titles may belong to songs we already have but with a different title. Or maybe they never reached the recording from studio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvi (Post 1177017)
What outtakes/b-sides aren't we getting (that we know of)? Just Cadillac Man and Rosie?

Yes, in theory are those two. Although there is also a demo called "In America", but not if it was recorded for SWW or NJ.

Rosie or Cadillac Man may be hidden tracks on disc 2. Crossing Fingers.

Pstmatt 05-25-2014 06:55 PM

ALL THE WAY BACK HOME Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Charles Sexton.

CAVE OF THE HEART Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Desmond Child, Robert Kulick.

CLOSING TIME Writer: John Bongiovi, William Falcone.

HOUSE OF CARDS Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Robert Rocks, Gustus Vassos.

I’LL HELP YOU OUT Writer: John Bongiovi, Desmond Child.

LOVE FOR Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora.

ONE MAN BAND Writer: John Bongiovi, Desmond Child, Eric Bazillian.

ROAD TO REGRET Writer: John Bongiovi, William Falcone, Paul Jefferson.

SLIPPERY WHEN WET Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Desmond Child.

THAT’S THE STORY OF LOVE Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Dave Armato, Ted Nugent.

UNDER THE GUN

House Of Cards was recorded by the band Rockhead

That's The Story Of Love was recorded by Ted Nugent

Under The Gun was Recorded by Paul Dean

rolo_tomachi 05-25-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pstmatt (Post 1177022)

House Of Cards was recorded by the band Rockhead

That's The Story Of Love was recorded by Ted Nugent

Under The Gun was Recorded by Paul Dean

I did not know about this, thanks.

Rdkopper 05-25-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177024)
I did not know about this, thanks.

House of cards is a great tune

Rdkopper 05-25-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177014)
:))seriously now,It would be freakin amazing for the next project to be demos from SWW and KTF.Considering that Jon said the they wrote around 30 songs for KTF they would have alot of material to put out,but I'm not sure that they also recorder all those songs...who knows maybe someday we'll get them all :D

For KTF, if you add the album tracks, b-sides, and box set songs we are at 30ish

Captain_jovi 05-25-2014 11:03 PM

Which leads me to ask if they would reuse box set material (some of which they're wrong about the dates on) on something like this. I mean yeah, they're reusing NJ demos everyone has but from a legal standing not a lot of the casual casual fans have them. Box set was a physical release and can still be acquired.

I just think it would be a huge cop out to essentially re-release the box set ten years later.

Zani 05-26-2014 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1176982)
12 albums super/deluxe edition would be ideal if you think about it. This is just an idea for possible disc 2 of each album.

Super/Deluxe Edition 2CD/DVD

Bon Jovi (1984)
Disc 1 Full Album + Talking In Your Sleep (This song fits well in this album).
Disc 2 Live Tracks: Full Concert from BJ Tour.
DVD: Super Rock 1984 (Japan) + BJ the videos.

7800º Farenheit
Disc 1 Full Album + We Rule The Night.
Disc 2 Live Tracks: Full Concert from 7800º Tour.
DVD: Tokyo 1985 + 7800º The Videos.

Slippery When Wet
Disc 1 Full Album + Edge of a Broken Heart, Borderline, Out Of Bounds, Wanted Dead or Alive (Acoustic Version).
Disc 2 Demos: Never Enough, Game Of The Heart, Lonely is the Night, Deep Cuts The Nife, In America, Never Say goodbye (Demo RS on Vocals), I'd Die For You (Demo Diferent Lirycs). Live tracks from SWW Tour; Raise Your Hands, You Give Love a Bad Name, Living On A Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, Let It Rock, Wild in The Streets.
DVD: Nassau Coliseum 1987+ SWW the videos.

New Jersey
Disc 1 Full Album + The Boys Are Back In Town, Love Is War, Born Be My Baby (Acoustic Version).
Disc 2 Demos Songs of The Beaches (Unreleased Tracks): Home Bound Train (Demo), Judgement Day, River Of Love (Full Moon High), Growin Up The Hard Way, Let’s Make It Baby, Love Hearts, Backdoor To Heaven, Now And Forever, Wild Is The Wind (Demo), Stick To Your Guns (Demo), House of Fire, Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore, Diamond ring (NJ Version).
DVD: Access All Areas (Documentary) + NJ the Videos.

Keep The Faith

Disc 1 Full Album + Save a Prayer, Starting All Over Again, I wish everyday could be like Christmas.
Disc 2 Demos: All Wound Up, Skin Deep, Water Into Wine, Love is Just Another, The Sole Of Truth, Fields Of Fire (different take), Revenge (Keep The Faith Demo), Dry County (Demo), The Radio Saved my Life Tonight (different take), Cadillac Man. Live Tracks from KTF Tour; Bed Of Roses (Electric Live Version), IF I Was Your Mother (Live Version).
DVD: An Evening With Bon Jovi + KTF the videos.

These Days
Disc 1 Full Album + Bitter Wine, All I Want is Everything, How Long Has This Been Going On.
Disc 2 Demos: Prostitute, Bitter Wine (Electric Version), When She Comes, Letter to a Friend, Wedding Day, These Days (Acoustic Version), The End. Live Tracks from TD Tour; Helter Skelter, Damned, Lie To Me, All I Want is Everything, House of the Rising Sun, My Guitar Lies Bleeding in my Arms, Rocking all over the World.
DVD: Wembley Stadium (Full Show) + TD the videos.

Crush
Disc 1 Full Album + Neurotica, I Could Make a Living Out of Lovin' You, Real Life (From Album Original Soundtrack Ed Tv) One Wild Night 2001 version (From OWN Album).
Disc 2 Demos Sex Sells (Unrreleased Tracks): Even Bad Times Are Good Times, Gimmie Some, Shadow Dancing, Good Ain't Good Enough, Older, Someday You'll Ride Wild Horses, Stay, Even In Your Imagination, Forbidden Love, Life's Too Short For Days Like These, Sex Sells, Hush, I Don't Want To Live Forever, Ain't No Cure For Love, Welcome To The Good Times.
DVD: Giant Stadium 2001 (Full Show) + Crush-OWN the videos.

Bounce
Disc 1 Full Album + Another Reason To Believe, No Regrets, Postcards From The Wasteland.
Disc 2 Demos: Alive, Standing, We Can Dance, Lucky, Breathe, Mona Lisa, I Watched Her Walk Away, Rumble in the House, Crying, Everyday (Demo). Live Tracks from Bounce Tour 2003; Undivided, Hook Me Up, Heroes, Keep The Faith (Jungle Scream), Ill Be There For You (RS on Vocals).
DVD: Full Concert from Bounce Tour 2003 (Anaheim, CA) + Bounce the videos.

Have A Nice Day
Disc 1 Full Album + Who Says You Cant Go Home (Duet With Sugarland).
Disc 2 Demos: Have a Nice Day (Demo 2004), Who Says You Cant Go Home (Duet with Keith Urban), Bells of Freedom (Alternative Version), Nothing, Unbreakable, These Open Arms, Dirty Little Secret, Last Man Standing (Diferent Mix). Live Tracks from HAND Tour; Blaze of Glory (Rare Acoustic Live Version), Welcome Te Wherever You Are, Bells of Freedom, Treat Me Right.
DVD: Full Concert from HAND Tour 2005-06 (Boston 2005 or Milton Keynes 2006) + HAND the videos.

Lost Highway
Disc 1 Full Album + Put The Boy Back In Cowboy, Lonely, Walk like a Man.
Disc 2 Live Tracks from LH Tour 2007-08.
DVD: Central Park 2008 + LH the videos.

The Circle
Disc 1 Full Album + This Aint Love (AKA This is love, This is life Demo version), This is Our House, We Werent Born To Follow (Acoustic / piano Version from The Actors Studios).
Disc 2 Live rare Tracks from The Circle Tour 2010-11.
DVD: Sidney, Austarlia 2010 (best of 3 nights) + TC/GH the videos.

What About Now
Disc 1 Full Album + Because We Can (Karaoke Version).
Disc 2 Demos: What About Now (Demo Version), With These Two Hands, Into The Echo, Time Like These, Shine, State of Our Union, Not Running Anymore, Old Habits Die Hard (New Mix). Live Tracks from BWC Tour; Thats What The Water Made Me, Army Of One, I'm With You, Thick As Thieves (Acoustic Live with Lorenza Ponce on Violin).
DVD: The Very Best of Because We Can The Tour + WAN the Videos.

This is just the material that we know exists, but I'm sure they have more in the vault.

7800º Farenheit
Disc 1 Full Album + We Rule The Night + Heart of America.