Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Living_on_my_Hair 04-28-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1125179)
Yeah you can't knock Jon's work ethic and commitment.

Saw him in Dublin on the last tour with his knee brace and the guy put on a great show for the bones of 3 hours.

I was there back in 2000 too, what a special night! Still my favourite gig.

Andi

jovigirloz 04-28-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJoviFan14 (Post 1125168)
how much more does he have to prove, he played when he blew out his calf, the show went on without stopping and he played on when his he tore somthing in his knee, in the 90s he played through no voice, flu and fever. unless jon is dying and i am guessing even then he will not cancel a show!

yes Jons work ethic can never be called into question.

danfan 04-28-2013 03:56 AM

Sorry, but without this, this band doesn't work.

The Rock 04-28-2013 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJoviFan14 (Post 1125168)
how much more does he have to prove, he played when he blew out his calf, the show went on without stopping and he played on when his he tore somthing in his knee, in the 90s he played through no voice, flu and fever. unless jon is dying and i am guessing even then he will not cancel a show!

When his blew his calf in the middle of the song, he said that his own wife told him, you would continue to sing even if they cut your head off.

Jayster 04-28-2013 07:32 AM

I just googled "bon jovi Australian tour" just on the off chance there was any new information and the official bon jovi page, bonjovi.com is the sixth result.

Weirdly, it says the following underneath as a preview of what's on the page -

Bon Jovi — Home
www.bonjovi.com/
He left the tour in early April. But although his absence may have made it feel a little less like a Bon Jovi show, it definitely sounded right, with Phil X filling in and ...

Can others please google it and see if you are seeing it?

bounce442 04-28-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayster (Post 1125197)
I just googled "bon jovi Australian tour" just on the off chance there was any new information and the official bon jovi page, bonjovi.com is the sixth result.

Bon Jovi — Home
www.bonjovi.com/
He left the tour in early April. But although his absence may have made it feel a little less like a Bon Jovi show, it definitely sounded right, with Phil X filling in and ...

Yeah that's what I see!

badmoon 04-28-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayster (Post 1125197)

Bon Jovi — Home
www.bonjovi.com/

That is just Google quoting the last news post as a sneak peak of the page.

It's from this news which is from this article. Google always takes the first text on the page to make the sneak peek when there's no meta description entered.

Nothing to worry about and nothing new.

Jayster 04-28-2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badmoon (Post 1125199)
That is just Google quoting the last news post as a sneak peak of the page.

It's from this news which is from this article. Google always takes the first text on the page to make the sneak peek when there's not meta description entered.

Nothing to worry about and nothing new.

Thanks for clarifying.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 04-28-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1125186)
When his blew his calf in the middle of the song, he said that his own wife told him, you would continue to sing even if they cut your head off.

Yeah in Helsinki. He really is a trooper!

rolo_tomachi 04-28-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1125186)

Jon don't sing with his foot, right?

Richie continued to play in the "HAND Tour" with a broken arm, and He is a guitarist.

Sambora is "The Real Trooper".