Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

joloriquelme 04-29-2013 04:24 AM

After 218 pages, videos from Twitter, Tour blank Webpages, and ZERO information from the band and the involved 'person' let's face and prepare it:

Official information about Richie Sambora departure from Bon Jovi (or even Bon Jovi disband after the Tour) is inminent.

Conflicts between Jon and Richie, triggered after their latest solo album/tour, when he discovered the possibility of 'the freedom and peace walking alone'. No need to walk behind another name or receive constant pression/orders anymore, like he was on a company.

Keep looking at Richie Sambora bio on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TheRealSambora.
If the phrase 'Bon Jovi Consigliere' disappears... that's the only sign we need it and that would be all. Game over.

Cheers.

_Gl4uBeR_ 04-29-2013 04:26 AM

Well... I'm looking at the website someone posted about Phil X's concert being cancelled, and I can't see this information...

I'm actually seing a big advertisement for the show!!

http://www.hollywoodsherriffproductions.com/

EDIT: I've just noticed the top of the page... Nevermind what I've said, lol

Gabriel Shoes 04-29-2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1125261)
You're basing his reasons for leaving on theories you made up yourself. Where did he say he left because he's unhappy with the project or went against his will? He GAINED respect from you because he left the tour the day of a show and hasn't told anyone why?

Well, when you say to the press that you're going to do solo shows in the same cities this person is doing a show with his band, and this person says "that's how things are going to be from now on", and then he suddenly lefts the tour and it's clear that its not a health problem the options are really in a small number. Just my two cents.

Crushgen24/88 04-29-2013 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumen (Post 1125269)
I really don't get it… why do so many people complain about Richie and that "there is really no excuse for what he has done." A really good reason for Richie could be something really simple. Well, what if he just doesn't want to play with Jon and this band anymore…

They are working together for 30 years. I'm pretty sure Jon and Richie are not as close as they used to be. Maybe they were close in the past, but I really think at the moment they are nothing more than just colleagues. Forget all that "Brotherhood" bullshit. Also, don't forget that it's Jon's company. Jon is the boss with big "B". Maybe in 1986 the guys were a gang from New Jersey , but not anymore. According to Bob Rock since 1992 Jon is in charge and "They weren't "the gang" anymore – it was Jon and the band".

Just ask yourself: Do I really want a guitar player, who doesn't want to be there ? Do I really want an auto pilot guitar player, just because it's Richie?

I don't… plus when Richie isn't on stage, Jon really gets into the shows. He gives everything he's got and carries it, even when his voice sounds like shit.

That's just my two cents.

Before the tour that that would been completely acceptable. After the tour it would have been the same. In the middle of the tour, with hundreds of thousands of tickets sold it's unprofessional, and quite frankly a douche move.
(If that's it)

Captain_jovi 04-29-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Shoes (Post 1125346)
Well, when you say to the press that you're going to do solo shows in the same cities this person is doing a show with his band, and this person says "that's how things are going to be from now on", and then he suddenly lefts the tour and it's clear that its not a health problem the options are really in a small number. Just my two cents.

You lost me, Richie's doing solo shows in the same city at the same time as the band? Richie has said nothing to the press.

The Rock 04-29-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Shoes (Post 1125346)

Unless I have missed it, Richie is not doing a solo tour at the moment.

GabrielC 04-29-2013 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1125350)
Unless I have missed it, Richie is not doing a solo tour at the moment.

And if he was, he would cancel because of the poor ticket sales, anyway :rolleyes:

CKatz 04-29-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1125357)
And if he was, he would cancel because of the poor ticket sales, anyway :rolleyes:

Unless he is doing more shows in Europe. :p No problem with ticket sales there.

Javier 04-29-2013 08:45 AM

He cancelled it before it was announced :p...

CKatz 04-29-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1125364)
He cancelled it before it was announced :p...

lol So now he's canceling shows that haven't even been anounced yet? What is his excuse this time? Chicken pox? How dare he! Where is his commitment to the fans? He is so irresponsible..:D :D :D