Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

MrNickel 04-29-2013 12:45 PM

The "Whole Lot Of Leaving" music video was never more poignant.

RonJovi 04-29-2013 12:58 PM

I know it's human nature to assume the worst in a vacuum but I really believe Richie will be back. Everything, for me, points to genuine personal issues.

I'm willing to bet on it. If Richie isn't back by the time Bon Jovi hit Slane, I'll streak around Slane with "Jon you're a piss poor CEO" painted on my front. Banners might not be allowed but is there any rules stopping you from painting messages on yourself?

jbjhand 04-29-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1125386)
If Richie isn't back by the time Bon Jovi hit Slane, I'll streak around Slane with "Jon you're a piss poor CEO" painted on my front. Banners might not be allowed but is there any rules stopping you from painting messages on yourself?

POST OF THE YEAR! pmsl :D

Beaky 04-29-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

I know it's human nature to assume the worst in a vacuum but I really believe Richie will be back. Everything, for me, points to genuine personal issues.

I'm willing to bet on it. If Richie isn't back by the time Bon Jovi hit Slane, I'll streak around Slane with "Jon you're a piss poor CEO" painted on my front. Banners might not be allowed but is there any rules stopping you from painting messages on yourself?

I was about to say 'I would pay to see this... ' but, re-considering, I don't think that's really what I want to convey.

'That would be hilarious' covers the sentiment more accurately... I would check the weather forecast first as well... if it's cold... well... Your rep could suffer irreversible damage.

ezearis 04-29-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1125384)
The "Whole Lot Of Leaving" music video was never more poignant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBMq3lybsi4

It certainly wasn't. I'd steal this from you to post it on Facebook.

JDJovi 04-29-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

HA HA! Brilliant!

choclady 04-29-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDJovi (Post 1125392)
HA HA! Brilliant!

we should all do this :p ;)

Supersonic 04-29-2013 01:18 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

If you can't paint messages on your chest the front row of the GC should be hijacked by Jovitalkers each having one letter, thus forming the sentence by us all. Because this isn't a me generation, it's a WE generation! BECAUSE WE CAN!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

ezearis 04-29-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1125394)
Aloha !

If you can't paint messages on your chest the front row of the GC should be hijacked by Jovitalkers each having one letter, thus forming the sentence by us all. Because this isn't a me generation, it's a WE generation! BECAUSE WE CAN!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

That's true! 'Cause we weren't born to follow, you gotta stand up for what you believe!

jovigirloz 04-29-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1125399)
That's true! 'Cause we weren't born to follow, you gotta stand up for what you believe!

It's my life!