Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Captain_jovi 02-25-2020 09:34 PM

Yeah and the amount they've talked about how the album is socially conscious it ties into JFK photo. Limitless hardly qualifies for the political angle they're referring to.

If that truly is not the album cover any more then the bad reaction got to them and they're switching it.

rolo_tomachi 02-25-2020 09:44 PM

Source
https://los40.com/los40/2020/02/20/l...20_419125.html

It is simply a typo. The writer misunderstood the information. This is not the first time this has happened.

symbeline 02-25-2020 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1262054)
Errrr Have you seen the One Show where he is on tonight? When on it last time they asked him about do they have Seagulls in New Jersey.

Still a better question than the ones that get asked in the Runaway events

symbeline 02-25-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack27 (Post 1262045)
They played Limitless - Jon said it's the first time he's heard it on radio, which was a thrill). He said they wanted to put out something more familiar to the fan base rather than an Unbroken or Lower The Flag.

Translation: "I don't want to alienate the fans that pay obscene amounts of money to see me shaking my ass and flashing my dazzling smile. Please buy tickets for my new tour, we have all the hits plus the new single which sounds like all the other ones, no surprises, it's only good ol' Jon and those other guys playing the safe hits. You'll have the time of your life"

YOVANAfromPeru 02-26-2020 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1262047)
Also, RDK is a doorknob.

This was not necessary... (I have no idea why I still defending to this bastard!), lol

Stand Up Guys tracks literally make me sleep. Unbroken is too depressing and Limitless is alright! >_< jajaja

So in March the new Unbroken... "the charity version of the single, featuring the Invictus Games Choir, will be released in March, in support of the Invictus Games Foundation."
as if one wasn't enough >_< jajajajaja

rocknation 02-26-2020 06:24 AM

WDHA-FM: Jon Bon Jovi Explains Inspiration Behind the Cover of New Bon Jovi Album
Quote:

In a post to the band’s website, JBJ explains the story behind to cover, writing,
The inspiration for the cover of ‘Bon Jovi 2020’ is a photo of John F. Kennedy, taken by Michael Ochs in August of 1962. It pictures the president reflecting both literally and figuratively upon a crowd in California.

"I saw this photo and wondered what the president was thinking. Since there are so many socially conscious songs on the record and my admiration of the photo of JFK, I asked photographer Clay McBride to capture it as the cover of Bon Jovi 2020.”

I guess that makes it official: Bon Jovi now consists of only one member.

steel_horse75 02-26-2020 08:19 AM

Jon's on horrendous sport radio station talksport after 9am today.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 02-26-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1262081)
WDHA-FM: Jon Bon Jovi Explains Inspiration Behind the Cover of New Bon Jovi Album

So it's official: Bon Jovi now consists of only one member.

Yeah NOW it's official.

liljovi93 02-26-2020 03:31 PM

I have to say, I've enjoyed the promo stuff so far. This morning was jam packed as he was on 3 radio stations.

Yesterday was The One Show and he did look like he was bored out of his brains but it is the most boring show ever. I was lucky enough to attend it but it was boring when he wasn't talking. Suppose Fiona Bruce fans may say the same......

It's just good to see some sort of spotlight again. Limitless in 58 on the charts at the moment too. That may just be iTunes but it's doing ok all things considering.

I think Unbroken may do okay with this whole choir thing and Prince Harry. We'll see.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

JoviForever 02-26-2020 10:26 PM

There’s quite a good interview with Chris Evans On Virgin Radio on You Tube if anybody wants to look it up.